The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Parking at Nottingham Trent City Campus

Hi,
So i want to go to nottingham trent and have an unconditional offer. I'm picking between accommodations but one of the things i really would like is student parking but don't really like any of the ones that have it. Are there students who although don't have parking have been able to find other places to park, even if relatively far? I know the city is full of places to get around but i'll be wanting to travel outside of nottingham quite a bit and would want to drive for that.
Thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
So i want to go to nottingham trent and have an unconditional offer. I'm picking between accommodations but one of the things i really would like is student parking but don't really like any of the ones that have it. Are there students who although don't have parking have been able to find other places to park, even if relatively far? I know the city is full of places to get around but i'll be wanting to travel outside of nottingham quite a bit and would want to drive for that.
Thank you :smile:

You can buy monthly parking permits for the city centre car parks for £60-90 https://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/information-for-residents/transport-parking-and-streets/parking-and-permits/city-centre-parking/car-parks/
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest