Medical advice please help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi so basically I have Ben having diarrhea for two weeks straight ( I think a bit more now ) and there’s been a lot of blood in it too and has been really painful to go to the bathroom causing an almost unbearable burning sensation and I feel like I’m going to pass out or vomit and lose my breath when going to the toilet. I have lost control of my bowels and only have a few moments to get to the bathroom when I need to go. I have also been dealing with abdominal pain which felt like a cramping sensation but I’m now getting stabbing pains instead but I didn’t feel it was serious enough or painful enough as I didn’t have a fever. Foods such as Apples have caused me a lot of stomach pain. I have noticed during this my period arrived a day or two ago but has been extremely lighter than usual. It is currently out of hours and I’m in w lot of pain and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what it could be. I had a urine sample that came back clear
Miri0145
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
sounds like you need to book an emergency appointment to see your gp - this could be serious, so best to get it checked out asap
SaDe7
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
TSR won't help any more than webmd - much less for that matter. Go see a GP A$AP
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Even though there are some of us here with medical qualifications nobody is going to give you a diagnosis without seeing you.
You need to see your gp
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (348)
60.1%
Yes- I don't like it (31)
5.35%
No- I want it (159)
27.46%
No- I don't want it (41)
7.08%

Watched Threads