The Student Room Group

Desperately need help

A friend of mine was beaten up. Everyone in their class has it in for them for saying a bunch of lies online and in general just stirring things up because they thought it was funny. They now have a broken nose and their friend has a black eye and the other one ran away, it happened on Sunday so none of us went to school on Monday. What should they do?
Original post by Anonymous
A friend of mine was beaten up. Everyone in their class has it in for them for saying a bunch of lies online and in general just stirring things up because they thought it was funny. They now have a broken nose and their friend has a black eye and the other one ran away, it happened on Sunday so none of us went to school on Monday. What should they do?

Why hasnt it been reported to ther school or the police? havent their parents said anything?
What happened to cause this?
Do you have evidence of all this bullying?

You also need to write a short account of what happened when by whom and to whom.
You also need to take photos of the injuries and remember to get reports.
A broken nose is a criminal offence if they were attacked.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Get police involved?
Possibly tell school ... the reason I say possibly is because if this is a high school matter, sometimes telling teachers at school does **** all! But honestly I’d report it, maybe get parents or siblings involved if their old enough, check for CCTV cameras around the areas in which it happened, screen shot all the evidence eg all the comments on social media, names etc because the more evidence the better! The police will take it more seriously that way
Report it to the police.

Schools do **** all when it comes to bullying.

They rather you take off a hoodie than sort out a fight.
Reply 4
Agreed! Teachers either don’t do much or only end up making things worse
Hi there. You already made this post in another thread, and received what I would assume is the best advice you can get here.

Your school and parents knows- great! If you can and/or it gets worse, get the police involved. There isn't much else you can do, so as scary as it is, you must try your best not to worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending