Diagnostic Radiography interview questions. Watch

Silk17
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guyssss,

Is there any way I can prepare for a university interview? Please leave suggestions below or example questions.

Thank you
Sana657
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Silk17)
Hi guyssss,

Is there any way I can prepare for a university interview? Please leave suggestions below or example questions.

Thank you
My interview is coming up too. Have you had yours? If so what were the questions like???
Orange.26
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi guyssss,

Thank you
Hi guyssss,

Thank you
Hi, I’m applying for diagnostic radiography and I’ve had 2 interviews now, one at Leeds one at Shefflied Hallam I have 2 more coming up these are Salford and Liverpool, all I can say is know your personal statement, know your NHS Values know why radiography, reflect back on your work experience. In addition to this know issues within the NHS the code of conduct and ethics and do as much research as u can I found The Society of Radiographers website useful!! good luck hope you smash it
Sana657
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Orange.26)
Hi, I’m applying for diagnostic radiography and I’ve had 2 interviews now, one at Leeds one at Shefflied Hallam I have 2 more coming up these are Salford and Liverpool, all I can say is know your personal statement, know your NHS Values know why radiography, reflect back on your work experience. In addition to this know issues within the NHS the code of conduct and ethics and do as much research as u can I found The Society of Radiographers website useful!! good luck hope you smash it
At leeds, how was the interview set out?? One-to-one interviews? MMI? Group exercises?? And how was this for Sheffield also?
Orange.26
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Sana657)
At leeds, how was the interview set out?? One-to-one interviews? MMI? Group exercises?? And how was this for Sheffield also?
Leeds was MMI , I signed a non disclosure agreement so I can’t give away any details of what the interviews like but my advice is be confident and be prepared! By going over what I’ve listed above. For Shefflied it’s a one to one interview one group activity and one group discussion.
Sana657
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Orange.26)
Leeds was MMI , I signed a non disclosure agreement so I can’t give away any details of what the interviews like but my advice is be confident and be prepared! By going over what I’ve listed above. For Shefflied it’s a one to one interview one group activity and one group discussion.
Thank You sooo much, I really appreciated the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (237)
66.76%
No (118)
33.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed