The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Met

Has anyone heard back from MMU uni? I sent my application off 5 weeks ago now and I’m desperate to know what situation everyone else is in. I’m tempted to call admissions and ask what’s going on.
Hope one of yous can let me know x
5 weeks isnt that much as some people have waited months so dont worry its normal and remember they have till may to give you an offer.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
5 weeks isnt that much as some people have waited months so dont worry its normal and remember they have till may to give you an offer.

I know, the waiting is killing me though 🥴
Just out of curiosity, have you found out yet? I’m still waiting! It’s been 2 months lol
Reply 4
Original post by ellie_kxx
Just out of curiosity, have you found out yet? I’m still waiting! It’s been 2 months lol

Yeah I have, I was invited to go see the uni again they called it “applicant day”. But don’t worry because one my friends found out last week and the other is still waiting. But if I was you I’d call up admission, I’ve got the number if you want it 😊
Original post by Maz_g1x
Yeah I have, I was invited to go see the uni again they called it “applicant day”. But don’t worry because one my friends found out last week and the other is still waiting. But if I was you I’d call up admission, I’ve got the number if you want it 😊

Oh I see - so did you have an individual interview during the applicant day? If so I hope it went well ☺️Yes that would be really helpful thank you!
Reply 6
No I didn’t have an interview, the applicant day was just getting to know the lectures and we had a taster lecture so that we know what to expect in September. It wasn’t too bad, I feel way more relieved now I’ve met some of the lecturers and asked more questions.
Here’s the admissions number: 0161 247 2935
Hope you hear back from them soon 😊 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending