filipgrzejszczyk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi. I am on Android Developer path with OpenClassrooms. Is anyone interested in joining online study group or creating one in London where we could meet once a week?
dollycars123456
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am interested in joining an online study group even though I am in high school
filipgrzejszczyk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
That's no problem at all! We welcome people of all ages and levels of experience. Have you ever done coding and/or Android Development? Also, what are your passions and interests?
Last edited by filipgrzejszczyk; 4 days ago
dollycars123456
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by filipgrzejszczyk)
That's no problem at all! We welcome people of all ages and levels of experience. Have you ever done coding and/or Android Development? Also, what are your passions and interests?
I have done coding before but I am still learning with a new version called Grasshopper and before I used Scratch, and Tinker, my passions and interests are making drawings or graphic design
filipgrzejszczyk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by dollycars123456)
I have done coding before but I am still learning with a new version called Grasshopper and before I used Scratch, and Tinker, my passions and interests are making drawings or graphic design
That's cool. I will check Grasshopper out. Do you have any coding ideas or projects you would like to make a reality?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.76%
No (108)
32.24%

Watched Threads