French mocks after 4 hours Watch

jahnavithakur123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago

French mocks Feb 11th 2020
I am kind of nervous for this mock because i am getting bad grades in french and i am not confident with this mock like i was with other mocks.I have been practicing on my grammar recently.
I hope i atleast get a grade 5 on this mock.

Wish me luck:goodluck:

lubasud
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have my speaking today and despite getting an 8 in my mocks i'm so underprepared - i copied out the questions from my book incorrectly, i've not even got all the questions for each section let alone memorised them. apparently i've become complacent and tbh i agree too. god help and you as well. i hope you have a good one and that you remember all the grammar you know and that you get at least the grade 5 you deserve
jahnavithakur123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by lubasud)
I have my speaking today and despite getting an 8 in my mocks i'm so underprepared - i copied out the questions from my book incorrectly, i've not even got all the questions for each section let alone memorised them. apparently i've become complacent and tbh i agree too. god help and you as well. i hope you have a good one and that you remember all the grammar you know and that you get at least the grade 5 you deserve
thankyou
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (177)
67.3%
No (86)
32.7%

Watched Threads