Lump at top of vaginal canal Watch

ArtisticArmy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm on the contraceptive pill and there is a lump at the very end of my vaginal canal about a finger deep in, it hurts when I press down hard on it, is this my cervix or something I should worry about I'm 17 and terrified of cervical cancer or something
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ArtisticArmy)
I'm on the contraceptive pill and there is a lump at the very end of my vaginal canal about a finger deep in, it hurts when I press down hard on it, is this my cervix or something I should worry about I'm 17 and terrified of cervical cancer or something
Hi
Get some medical advice on this okay, it could be just a harmless cyst, I can't say for sure because you say it hurts on pressing it, but I'm a nurse and don't want to put words into you, I would see as I said medical advice soon and see what they think it might be. I understand you will be scared & worrying about this okay. Do see advice hunni . don't keep putting it of . get a appointment and let's me know update xx
ArtisticArmy
Rep:
?
Update when I masturbate it seems to flatten slightly and is slightly further up almost like it isn't there anymore
ArtisticArmy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi
Get some medical advice on this okay, it could be just a harmless cyst, I can't say for sure because you say it hurts on pressing it, but I'm a nurse and don't want to put words into you, I would see as I said medical advice soon and see what they think it might be. I understand you will be scared & worrying about this okay. Do see advice hunni . don't keep putting it of . get a appointment and let's me know update xx
I decided to explain I little better on a new post idk if it will help but here it is: So I found this hard lump at the very top of my vaginal canal that quite hard with a sort of dimple in it at one side, when I first searched on Google all vaginal lumps pointed to be either cancer or a polyp, but after doing some further digging I found out that it could just be my cervix. I'm really concerned because I thought you weren't meant to feel your cervix. I'd like to point out I'm 17 taking the contraceptive pill. I'm taking my pill over my period for the first time so I'm on the week when my period should be happening. The lump is definitely at the very top of my vaginal canal with only a bit of room each side of it. Usually its about a finger deep however I masturbated recently and afterwards it seemed to have gone higher and flat almost as if it didnt exist in the first place. I'm really confused and I dont think its cancer. At one point it did hurt to press hard on it however now it kinda feels nice and doesnt hurt? I am sexually active with my boyfriend and we did it a couple days ago so that could potentially be why it hurt then. I dont know whether I should be concerned or not, Is this lump my cervix or is it something serious?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
I decided to explain I little better on a new post idk if it will help but here it is: So I found this hard lump at the very top of my vaginal canal that quite hard with a sort of dimple in it at one side, when I first searched on Google all vaginal lumps pointed to be either cancer or a polyp, but after doing some further digging I found out that it could just be my cervix. I'm really concerned because I thought you weren't meant to feel your cervix. I'd like to point out I'm 17 taking the contraceptive pill. I'm taking my pill over my period for the first time so I'm on the week when my period should be happening. The lump is definitely at the very top of my vaginal canal with only a bit of room each side of it. Usually its about a finger deep however I masturbated recently and afterwards it seemed to have gone higher and flat almost as if it didnt exist in the first place. I'm really confused and I dont think its cancer. At one point it did hurt to press hard on it however now it kinda feels nice and doesnt hurt? I am sexually active with my boyfriend and we did it a couple days ago so that could potentially be why it hurt then. I dont know whether I should be concerned or not, Is this lump my cervix or is it something serious?
Hi
Thanks for a detail message of what's been going on with you okay,

As I said I thought of a cyst that could be treated hopefully but you researched online and it's saying either polyp or cancer, yes I see why you concern of this and I would still suggest to you play seek medical advice and see what they say to you because if its was cancer ( which I hope it is not for your sake ) I wouldn't be waiting to go and seek medical advice because you need this looked into .
You saying to that while you are masturbating you felt it was flat - could be because you pushing against this and therefore will go flat and pop back out afterwards !!. Yes I can only say it hurt you while you were having sex with your boyfriend because he's putting pressure onto it okay,
As said before I can't put words into your month incase its something else okay but go asap get help and advice from your GP asap if you are worried on things as don't put it of .
There's nothing to be scared of at present as you don't know what the diagnosed is yet ok as only read online stuff and till you get told exactly what's it is just try and be yourself and don't be scared , I thoroughly understand your concerns okay that's for sure but don't take what you read online as the answer please and go and get an appointment to see somebody at your doctors.
Unfortunately as you may know nobody on here can give you medical advice as you'll need to go and be seen by a doctor about things .

Let's me know what happens once you been to see your doctor about this ok. x
Appreciate you updating me on things. I may drop you a PM later okay .
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'm pretty sure it's my cervix, its not painful unless I push it deliberately hard and it seems to fit the description on what a cervix is I just freaked cause I've not really felt it before being that I dont generally put my fingers up there, theres always been some sort of lump in that position since I started masturbating I just assumed it was some sort of pleasure spot
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm pretty sure it's my cervix, its not painful unless I push it deliberately hard and it seems to fit the description on what a cervix is I just freaked cause I've not really felt it before being that I dont generally put my fingers up there, theres always been some sort of lump in that position since I started masturbating I just assumed it was some sort of pleasure spot
Hi
Okay if you sure it is your cervix but how positive you on that without seeing a doctor about this !!
If you freaking out about it then why are you not going for advice then !if it was myself hunni in your position I would be seeking medical advice to put my mind at rest if anything .
Any lump that is unusal then people would generally seek some kind of medical advice from their GP as it might be harmless okay .
I haven't found anything when I am doing the samething with my fingers up there and if I did I would be worried to what it may be okay.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
go and see a female doctor and tell her what the problem is!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (264)
60.69%
Yes- I don't like it (21)
4.83%
No- I want it (117)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.59%

Watched Threads