Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Im feeling anxious. Im at college which im not looking forward to. Just going back and having to put up with being nagged all the time by my ****ing ***** prick teacher. I got laughed at by the mentor when discussing my worries. I tried to get help for my anxiety but I got called rude and got attitude from my personal tutor.* I got laughed at by a ta. I got laughed at by my teacher. I got laughed at by other students. Its just all on my mind because ive got to go back to this **** tomorrow I skipped yesturday coz I couldnt be ****ed with it. I cant ask tomorrow for a mentor because my teacher will just give me attitude like she always does when im anxious or down and try to get it sorted, its either she gives me attitude or laughs or she has small respect for my feelings or she makes me feel worse. I just want to sleep right now and I cant. Im just getting hot anxious about my life and it happens very often.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im feeling anxious. Im at college which im not looking forward to. Just going back and having to put up with being nagged all the time by my ****ing ***** prick teacher. I got laughed at by the mentor when discussing my worries. I tried to get help for my anxiety but I got called rude and got attitude from my personal tutor.* I got laughed at by a ta. I got laughed at by my teacher. I got laughed at by other students. Its just all on my mind because ive got to go back to this **** tomorrow I skipped yesturday coz I couldnt be ****ed with it. I cant ask tomorrow for a mentor because my teacher will just give me attitude like she always does when im anxious or down and try to get it sorted, its either she gives me attitude or laughs or she has small respect for my feelings or she makes me feel worse. I just want to sleep right now and I cant. Im just getting hot anxious about my life and it happens very often.
Might be worth taking a trip to your GP and see what sort of support they may be able to provide you. That way your teachers might take you more seriously. Do you have any supportive people in your life? Family?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pathway)
Might be worth taking a trip to your GP and see what sort of support they may be able to provide you. That way your teachers might take you more seriously. Do you have any supportive people in your life? Family?
I di but I find it hard to talk to them
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I di but I find it hard to talk to them
Who?
Anonymous #1
Who?
My family
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My family
It's hard to have difficult conversations unfortunately, but it needs to be done. It's why I suggested speaking to your GP as well as they're more neutral and you don't have to sugar coat anything with them and they may be able to direct you to more appropriate resources for you to access.
Anonymous #1
It's hard to have difficult conversations unfortunately, but it needs to be done. It's why I suggested speaking to your GP as well as they're more neutral and you don't have to sugar coat anything with them and they may be able to direct you to more appropriate resources for you to access.
Could do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (484)
59.53%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.29%
No- I want it (232)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.64%

Watched Threads