Energy drinks quick advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I've got a bit of a cold and temp with a really bad sore throat and am currently at sixth form. I need energy to go home and revise because I have my a level exams in 3 months and mocks in 2 weeks. Should I buy a sugar free energy drink, naps don't work for me ill end up sleeping for 12 hours?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t know, should you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t know, should you?
How helpful was that? I'm asking you if I should.
Anonymous #1
I don't know if it would make my throat worse or if it would just give me some energy to do some revision?
Anonymous #1
Bump
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It shouldn't affect your throat if that is your concern.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
It shouldn't affect your throat if that is your concern.
Yes that is part of my concern. But others say it gives u a high and then low due to the sugar. But if I have a sugar free one will I not get the low. Should I have coffee instead?
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes that is part of my concern. But others say it gives u a high and then low due to the sugar. But if I have a sugar free one will I not get the low. Should I have coffee instead?
Caffeine is caffeine, you will still get the peak and crash regardless of the source.

I always opt for sugar free because the sugar is unnecessary. I'm drinking sugar free red bull right now.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
Caffeine is caffeine, you will still get the peak and crash regardless of the source.

I always opt for sugar free because the sugar is unnecessary. I'm drinking sugar free red bull right now.
Okay ill take you as my advocate and have one as well 😂👍
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Okay ill take you as my advocate and have one as well 😂👍
Just stick to one, if you get tired after that you should just sleep.
ellaeckersley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've got a bit of a cold and temp with a really bad sore throat and am currently at sixth form. I need energy to go home and revise because I have my a level exams in 3 months and mocks in 2 weeks. Should I buy a sugar free energy drink, naps don't work for me ill end up sleeping for 12 hours?
what i would do is take some ibuprofen or paracetamol. also i drink like lemsip the lemon drinks to help soothe your throat but idk whether u should drink energy drinks they give you a spike of energy for a short time and then u will drop again and feel even more tired and have less energy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (303)
60.72%
Yes- I don't like it (24)
4.81%
No- I want it (135)
27.05%
No- I don't want it (37)
7.41%

Watched Threads