Hm518
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So I've had my application in over a month and hadn't heard anything, this morning I have had an email requesting a copy of my access course certificates.
Anyone had the same followed by an offer? Of so how much longer after the request did you get an offer?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Hm518)
So I've had my application in over a month and hadn't heard anything, this morning I have had an email requesting a copy of my access course certificates.
Anyone had the same followed by an offer? Of so how much longer after the request did you get an offer?
What are you applying for?
Hm518
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Hi

Children's nursing at Sheffield hallam
999tigger
Report 5 days ago
Have you had the interview and assessment already?
Have you already completed access?
Hm518
Rep:
?
Have you had the interview and assessment already?
Have you already completed access?
I've had no interview, the first I've heard from them is the request for my certificate.
I completed my access course a couple of years ago but I held off uni while we completed our family!
Just wondered if others had had a request for certificates and how long after they received an interview or offer.
999tigger
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Hm518)
I've had no interview, the first I've heard from them is the request for my certificate.
I completed my access course a couple of years ago but I held off uni while we completed our family!
Just wondered if others had had a request for certificates and how long after they received an interview or offer.
Post it in either the sheffield hallam or nursing sub forums.
I expect they want to see the certificate just as a check they have seen it and that you meet the requirement, thus if you passed any interview they could proceed straight to offer. I dont believe they will offer without interviewing or assessing you. You are different because your exams have been sat. Do you have a lot of experience as well?
Hm518
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Post it in either the sheffield hallam or nursing sub forums.
I expect they want to see the certificate just as a check they have seen it and that you meet the requirement, thus if you passed any interview they could proceed straight to offer. I dont believe they will offer without interviewing or assessing you. You are different because your exams have been sat. Do you have a lot of experience as well?
Thanks Tigger

Yes I've 9 years NHS experience and 7 years childcare experience so hoping for a place fingers crossed!
999tigger
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Hm518)
Thanks Tigger

Yes I've 9 years NHS experience and 7 years childcare experience so hoping for a place fingers crossed!
I dont know whether they proceed straight to offer or they interview you and make you do assessment like everyone else. I would think the latter.
Just post it on the other forums I suggested.
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Hm518)
Hi

Children's nursing at Sheffield hallam
(Original post by Hm518)
Hi Hm518,

Good luck with your application! They are just requesting proof of your access course before they take your application any further. I would suggest posting in our Sheffield Hallam 2020 applicants thread to see if anyone else is in a similar situation to you.

Let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield

- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
23.76%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
27.72%
No (98)
48.51%

Watched Threads