Play Hollow Knight now, you will not regret it Watch

DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hollow Knight is a game that anyone will enjoy, I don't understand how anyone couldn't. Anyway, if your on PC it's only £10 on steam which is ridiculous considering how much content you're getting for it. Play it and you'll be thrown into a world you can relax in, escaping from all daily routines (even though the story is a bit sad at times)
Gamingexpertnot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by DR.DOOM)
Hollow Knight is a game that anyone will enjoy, I don't understand how anyone couldn't. Anyway, if your on PC it's only £10 on steam which is ridiculous considering how much content you're getting for it. Play it and you'll be thrown into a world you can relax in, escaping from all daily routines (even though the story is a bit sad at times)
Is it on ps4?
PotatoFruit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It looks like a good game but it’s not my type of game
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i think i saw it on ps now...
DR.DOOM
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gamingexpertnot)
Is it on ps4?
Available on all consoles: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/...LLOWKNIGHT18EU
DR.DOOM
Rep:
?
(Original post by PotatoFruit)
It looks like a good game but it’s not my type of game
I thought this when I first saw it and I was wrong. If you like Dark Souls you should play it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (172)
67.19%
No (84)
32.81%

Watched Threads