How old is too old for you to date?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by londonmyst
Probably older than 70.
I dated a guy in his 50s when I was 16.

yuck
Original post by angelike1
yuck

His politics and conspiracy theories were offputting to me.
His age wasn't.
My friend didn't mind any of it and married him two years later aged 19.
Original post by angelike1
yuck

Ne judge pas. For all you know, it might have been beautiful.
Original post by Spanx
Missin out on a gummy! Probably better without her teeth...just saying. I mean Henrietta doesn't have teeth, what say you @Precious Illusions teeth or hose?

:biggrin:

I'd probably prefer getting noshed off by a granny than a Hoover, but it is a toughie.
Reply 25
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'd probably prefer getting noshed off by a granny than a Hoover, but it is a toughie.

You're such an old fashioned romantic and an almost poetic way with words...Noshed off ...*shakesperean swoon*.

:wink:

I hear in Daggers the boys don't much care as long as they don't get their reebok classics dirty in the alley behind the pub whilst they're getting noshed off.
Original post by Spanx
You're such an old fashioned romantic and an almost poetic way with words...Noshed off ...*shakesperean swoon*.

:wink:

I hear in Daggers the boys don't much care as long as they don't get their reebok classics dirty in the alley behind the pub whilst they're getting noshed off.

It's why I've never dated Daggers boys :no:

Spoiler

Reply 27
It's why I've never dated Daggers boys :no:

Spoiler

We're done, I'm keeping my Nike Srangeloves box fresh and will just have to wait till I'm 70 for @londonmyst to come visit. A girl who knows how to give a bed bath and appreciates that no matter how naughty you might feel, the old bones and footwear need looking after. :wink:
Nobody is ever too old, guess it depends whether you want to contend with a shrivelled up salmon or not.

There's a reason it's called a 'crevice tool'.
Original post by Reality Check
There's a reason it's called a 'crevice tool'.

:laugh: Ngl I horribly clenched up thinking about a Hoover anywhere near my...crevice.
:laugh: Ngl I horribly clenched up thinking about a Hoover anywhere near my...crevice.

A quick hoover round the lady garden never did anyone any harm. (I'm told)
Original post by Reality Check
A quick hoover round the lady garden never did anyone any harm. (I'm told)

Well, I don't want any Hoovers near my lady garden. (A sentence I didn't think I'd ever say.)
Well, I don't want any Hoovers near my lady garden. (A sentence I didn't think I'd ever say.)

Noted.
Oldest I've considered is 26, I think, but not set in stone, older women are free to make any bad decision in their life.
25. I'm 19
I seem to be drawn to women who are a fair bit older than me. The biggest age gap between me and someone I was attracted to was almost 18 years, so I'd say the current cut-off point for me would be 50 :ninja:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I seem to be drawn to women who are a fair bit older than me. The biggest age gap between me and someone I was attracted to was almost 18 years, so I'd say the current cut-off point for me would be 50 :ninja:

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Reply 38
Wouldn't be keen on going more than one or two years over my own age.
Original post by Sammylou40
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I can't quite tell what's in that emoji's hand? Is it meant to be money?! :eek: Or something else? :colondollar:

Quick Reply