Is quizlet actually good? Watch

E.S
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi, I'm doing my GCSE's right now in year 11 and basically have no notes apart from a couple sets of flashcards. I don't feel confident in just revising off of past papers because I don't know much theory at all especially in combined science.

I wan't to know if I should make flashcards for e.g. all topics of science or just do it on the subjects I struggle in but for the rest of my revision go on Quizlet and make my own flashcards online easily and MUCH faster.

There isn't much time and falshcard's take a lot of time to make. So...how is your experience with Quizlet or how did you revise these subjects I am revising if you have any advice!

- Combined Science Higher Edexcel 9-1
- Maths Edexcel ?
- English Lit and Lang
- Computing OCR
- Business EDEXCEL
- Media OCR

Bhaker_5x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
quizlet is perfect for small factual information like the stuff you learn in science
abbie_laurenx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by E.S)
Hi, I'm doing my GCSE's right now in year 11 and basically have no notes apart from a couple sets of flashcards. I don't feel confident in just revising off of past papers because I don't know much theory at all especially in combined science.

I wan't to know if I should make flashcards for e.g. all topics of science or just do it on the subjects I struggle in but for the rest of my revision go on Quizlet and make my own flashcards online easily and MUCH faster.

There isn't much time and falshcard's take a lot of time to make. So...how is your experience with Quizlet or how did you revise these subjects I am revising if you have any advice!

- Combined Science Higher Edexcel 9-1
- Maths Edexcel ?
- English Lit and Lang
- Computing OCR
- Business EDEXCEL
- Media OCR
Recall is one of the most powerful revision methods. It helped me with my revision a lot but everyone has different methods. I bought some maths and English language flashcards but didn’t use them, maths is better just practicing questions, same with English language. For English literature, it would probably be a good idea to make flashcards to remember key quotes, key themes etc. I didn’t do business, media or computing so unsure about them. Hope this helped.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
23.76%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
27.72%
No (98)
48.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise