morganhoseason
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am interested in studying microbiology in the future so would like to write my epq based on something to do with bacteria or virus' as they are also things I find very interesting. Has anyone got an potential ideas on what I could do it on relating to these things ??
young Mind
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by morganhoseason)
I am interested in studying microbiology in the future so would like to write my epq based on something to do with bacteria or virus' as they are also things I find very interesting. Has anyone got an potential ideas on what I could do it on relating to these things ??
I am also looking to know about the same that what I can do if I choose to study microbiology and what are the carrier options are there, I am thinking if any one can answer?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by morganhoseason)
Could you do something bang up to date about coronavirus? It would obviously have to be more epidemiological than microbiological because we still don't really know much about it! Maybe compare/contrast with SARS etc.

Other ideas could be HIV and the role of antiretrovirals (has HIV now become a 'chronic' disease?). Microbiological topics of current interest could involve the lack of new, novel antibiotics and consequences thereof or maybe looking at the response and management of nosocomial infections by, for example, C.diff, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, MRSA etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise