The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Fashion PR and Communication

Hi!

I just got an interview for Fashion PR and Communication! I'm so excited (but also very nervous). Is anyone else going?
Original post by ropalma
Hi!

I just got an interview for Fashion PR and Communication! I'm so excited (but also very nervous). Is anyone else going?

Not heard anything yet - can I ask if you heard via email? Best of luck!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 1Victoria12
Not heard anything yet - can I ask if you heard via email? Best of luck!

They mailed me! Let us hope you get one today! :smile:
Hopefully! Can I ask how many days notice you were given? (Time between receiving the letter and the interview date?) Thanks and best wishes for the interview!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by 1Victoria12
Hopefully! Can I ask how many days notice you were given? (Time between receiving the letter and the interview date?) Thanks and best wishes for the interview!!!!

Well, my interview is on the 20th, so it's ... one week's notice. I wish they mailed me a bit earlier since I'm flying to the UK for this haha! LMK if you get an interview!! Thank you!!! :-)
Original post by ropalma
Well, my interview is on the 20th, so it's ... one week's notice. I wish they mailed me a bit earlier since I'm flying to the UK for this haha! LMK if you get an interview!! Thank you!!! :-)

No interview as of yet, so that doesn't look good! Best of luck with yours - how exciting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending