toxic partner?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
me and my gf have been dating and she has a history of really toxic behaviour
i’m friends with this immature boy and he needed a pretend valentine so asked me to send flirty messages on snap so he could show his mates. me and my gf were dating and one day she comes up to me saying i logged into your snap (i never game permission or my password) and i saw ur texts with him and told everyone i was cheating. i know some of y’all gonna say i should’ve told her before but i didn’t think it was a big deal because it was playful and immature and what i had with her was real meaning it didn’t seem big to me. and everyone thinks i’m cheating and i told her everything abiut this boy beforehand i told her he existed and stuff. She blamed the having to try get into my snap and reading my private messages on her anxiety. People hate me cause she’s victimising herself. what would u do
vanessawozny
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Leave her! Please. I’ve been through similar things and I know so many who have also been affected by toxic relationships. My best advise is to break up and look after yourself.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i’m friends with this immature boy and he needed a pretend valentine so asked me to send flirty messages on snap so he could show his mates. me and my gf were dating and one day she comes up to me saying i logged into your snap (i never game permission or my password) and i saw ur texts with him and told everyone i was cheating. i know some of y’all gonna say i should’ve told her before but i didn’t think it was a big deal because it was playful and immature and what i had with her was real meaning it didn’t seem big to me. and everyone thinks i’m cheating and i told her everything abiut this boy beforehand i told her he existed and stuff. She blamed the having to try get into my snap and reading my private messages on her anxiety. People hate me cause she’s victimising herself. what would u do
well for starters - you need to understand why she thought this. For all she knows, you’ve been cheating on her so she is completely right for worrying. But logging on to your snap is not normal. There is obviously a huge trust issue and if she has a history of toxic behaviour this is something you need to be mindful of. End the relationship before this gets worse. I wish I had have. Trust me on this.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i don't understand. they think you're cheating on her with that guy?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
i don't understand. they think you're cheating on her with that guy?
yep even though i’m not even into males
Anonymous #1
well for starters - you need to understand why she thought this. For all she knows, you’ve been cheating on her so she is completely right for worrying. But logging on to your snap is not normal. There is obviously a huge trust issue and if she has a history of toxic behaviour this is something you need to be mindful of. End the relationship before this gets worse. I wish I had hav
thank you that’s what i was thinking but it’s so hard i’ve been with her for a year now and i don’t know how to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (258)
33.86%
No (504)
66.14%

Watched Threads