The Student Room Group

Teacher training applications

Hey just wanting to write this as I have a conditional offer for John Moores Uni and an upcoming interview for Edge Hill University. However, I applied for Liverpool college partnership which is affiliated with hope university. I still haven't heard from them in regards to my application. Should I just wait until the 12th march which is the deadline for the response? Probably sounds silly but just wanting advice. Thanks in advance!
Original post by Exams 2017
Hey just wanting to write this as I have a conditional offer for John Moores Uni and an upcoming interview for Edge Hill University. However, I applied for Liverpool college partnership which is affiliated with hope university. I still haven't heard from them in regards to my application. Should I just wait until the 12th march which is the deadline for the response? Probably sounds silly but just wanting advice. Thanks in advance!

They won't have forgotten about you don't worry, it doesn't work like that. Their system will be flagging your application the same as everyone elses as unprocessed. Especially when they get near to their decision deadline.

But, if you're worried you've missed an email or letter or something, just give them a ring, check your spam account etc. They won't hold it against you.
Reply 2
Original post by UCAS_Expert
They won't have forgotten about you don't worry, it doesn't work like that. Their system will be flagging your application the same as everyone elses as unprocessed. Especially when they get near to their decision deadline.

But, if you're worried you've missed an email or letter or something, just give them a ring, check your spam account etc. They won't hold it against you.

Thanks so much!
Original post by Exams 2017

Hello,

It's great to hear that you've got an offer in the bag, and an upcoming interview! Congratulations and well done.

The lack of response from your third choice may be indicative of the providers level of support and organisation. Equally it could also be an oversight! Therefore, do call them, explain that you have offers already and an interview planned so that you were wondering if there would be a clash with the interview they may wish to offer you! You do not have anything to lose here but the application will be rejected by default on 12th March, so don't hang about!

If you need any help with preparing for the Edge Hill interview or the one we hope you get for Liverpool College Partnership, then give us a call on 0800 389 2500 between Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm, and our Get into Teaching team will be able to arrange free, 1-2-1 support from an experienced teacher, and expert in the teacher training course interview process!

Wishing you all the very best in an outstanding teaching career!

Jane
Reply 4
Original post by Get into Teaching
Hello,

It's great to hear that you've got an offer in the bag, and an upcoming interview! Congratulations and well done.

The lack of response from your third choice may be indicative of the providers level of support and organisation. Equally it could also be an oversight! Therefore, do call them, explain that you have offers already and an interview planned so that you were wondering if there would be a clash with the interview they may wish to offer you! You do not have anything to lose here but the application will be rejected by default on 12th March, so don't hang about!

If you need any help with preparing for the Edge Hill interview or the one we hope you get for Liverpool College Partnership, then give us a call on 0800 389 2500 between Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm, and our Get into Teaching team will be able to arrange free, 1-2-1 support from an experienced teacher, and expert in the teacher training course interview process!

Wishing you all the very best in an outstanding teaching career!

Jane

Thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending