Condoms are too big. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anon for obvious reasons.

I have a ‘problem’ shall we say that my penis is quite narrow. To be precise my width is not much bigger than 30mm. To top this off I have a latex allergy meaning that companies like theyfit don’t work for me because they don’t do latex free condoms.

Whilst I’m not sexually active right now I am in a relationship and want the option to be there should the will to pursue sex arise but I just can’t find any condoms which are narrow enough and latex free. Can anyone suggest options for me?
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I have a ‘problem’ shall we say that my penis is quite narrow. To be precise my width is not much bigger than 30mm. To top this off I have a latex allergy meaning that companies like theyfit don’t work for me because they don’t do latex free condoms.

Whilst I’m not sexually active right now I am in a relationship and want the option to be there should the will to pursue sex arise but I just can’t find any condoms which are narrow enough and latex free. Can anyone suggest options for me?
try durex
https://www.boots.com/durex-condoms-...ndoms-10259355 (in the website says that this specific packet is latex free)
joegoldberg
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

stick it up her bum mate
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by joegoldberg)
stick it up her bum mate
eww
joegoldberg
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 hours ago
(Original post by emily_000)
eww
that's the sound i like to hear
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (256)
61.69%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.82%
No- I want it (110)
26.51%
No- I don't want it (29)
6.99%

Watched Threads