The Student Room Group

I am going on a trip with no friends but my enemies are there

I am going on a trip to Venice, with my school, and none of my new friends are on that trip. Unfortunately my old friends are on it, and I am really scared that I won’t be able to make friends in the trip. I am sharing with three other girls, they are nice but I am afraid people will find out that there is “drama” going on between me and my enemies. :,(
Is it a compulsory trip? If so, just keep in mind that it doesn’t matter what people think. I mean, if you go they’ll talk about you and if you don’t, they’ll still talk about you
I've been on trips before where I haven't had close friends and I know from experience that it's not as good, but don't rule out the opportunity to make new friends because you all will spend so much time together, you get super close :yep:
Original post by Anonymous
I am going on a trip to Venice, with my school, and none of my new friends are on that trip. Unfortunately my old friends are on it, and I am really scared that I won’t be able to make friends in the trip. I am sharing with three other girls, they are nice but I am afraid people will find out that there is “drama” going on between me and my enemies. :,(

Enemies?! For God's sake what is this ..... world war 2. Grow up a bit. There will always be someone you don't like. Try and be the mature one. You are on a school trip not in the playground

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending