The Student Room Group

Should I give up?...

At this point, I wanna give up because I got 5s and 6s in my mock and I’m aiming for 8s and 9s in my real gcse. I know I’m not going to even get those grades...what’s the point? I’m so tired.
Reply 1
mocks are diagnostic and should hopefully be able to show you where you are weakest and strongest. Don't give up, maybe try different revision methods and remember we're all here to help. The fact that you care what grades you are getting already puts you ahead of most people. stay strong.
Thanks Oscar :smile:
only a few months left, you can do it!! i'm feeling the same about a levels but it'd be a shame to see the work you've put in over the past two years not pay off. make sure you're getting plenty of rest and you're not overworking yourself ie. take regular revision breaks. mocks don't always determine how you do in the summer :nah: i was getting solid 6s in re and ended up with a 9 in the real thing so grades can go up, definitely!!
use mocks as an indicator of where you're at, and work smartly from there. remember gcses aren't the end of the world :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest