TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
At this point, I wanna give up because I got 5s and 6s in my mock and I’m aiming for 8s and 9s in my real gcse. I know I’m not going to even get those grades...what’s the point? I’m so tired.
OscarABC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
mocks are diagnostic and should hopefully be able to show you where you are weakest and strongest. Don't give up, maybe try different revision methods and remember we're all here to help. The fact that you care what grades you are getting already puts you ahead of most people. stay strong.
TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thanks Oscar
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
only a few months left, you can do it!! i'm feeling the same about a levels but it'd be a shame to see the work you've put in over the past two years not pay off. make sure you're getting plenty of rest and you're not overworking yourself ie. take regular revision breaks. mocks don't always determine how you do in the summer :nah: i was getting solid 6s in re and ended up with a 9 in the real thing so grades can go up, definitely!!
use mocks as an indicator of where you're at, and work smartly from there. remember gcses aren't the end of the world
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (264)
60.97%
Yes- I don't like it (21)
4.85%
No- I want it (116)
26.79%
No- I don't want it (32)