The Student Room Group

Is it possible to hack or exploit knowledge score on Seneca?

I'm not looking for free premium or anything, and I am aware of the inspect element 'hack' that you can use to see answers.

I was just wondering if there's a way to greatly increase knowledge score without having to do hours of revision.
Original post by Ickadoo
I'm not looking for free premium or anything, and I am aware of the inspect element 'hack' that you can use to see answers.

I was just wondering if there's a way to greatly increase knowledge score without having to do hours of revision.

Would that just be cheating?

Exams arent easy for everyone and some people have to actually study. Why would you be bothered about what score you get on seneca rather than the grades you get in exams?
Reply 2
Original post by Ickadoo

Surely you are using Seneca to help you revise for your exams? I’m not sure why you would want to cheat or manipulate the score. You either want to revise or you don’t. If you don’t, just stop using it.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Would that just be cheating?

Exams arent easy for everyone and some people have to actually study. Why would you be bothered about what score you get on seneca rather than the grades you get in exams?

My friends and I have a competition on who has the most knowledge score and, since I don't use Seneca much for revision, I've fallen way behind. I just think It'd be funny to turn up to school one day with a few trillion knowledge out of the blue.
Reply 4
Original post by Mosaic4
Surely you are using Seneca to help you revise for your exams? I’m not sure why you would want to cheat or manipulate the score. You either want to revise or you don’t. If you don’t, just stop using it.

My friends and I have a competition on who has the most knowledge score and, since I don't use Seneca much for revision, I've fallen way behind. I just think It'd be funny to turn up to school one day with a few trillion knowledge out of the blue. I still revise via other means.
Possible? Sure. Anything can be hacked.

Worth the time working out how? Almost certainly not. Not to mention there would also be concerns over the legal ramifications.

Find a cooler way to impress your friends than having a high score on some revision site.
Reply 6
Original post by Ickadoo

It is possible to do the same quiz again and again and the teacher will never know. I could do a whole 8 questions in 21 seconds and by the end of the week I had 5000 questions done in 23 hours and nobody knew how I did it. So you can pick a quiz you think is easy, memorize the answers and just keep doing that. Massive increase in knowledge score with minimum effort.
stfu u little neek
Original post by Ickadoo

theres non mate ive looked everywwhere
Original post by Ickadoo

hi i am king of seneca
Reply 10
Original post by Mosaic4
Some schools use seneca for homework
Reply 11
Original post by Mosaic4

Some schools use it for homework
Reply 12
Original post by Itoswag
It is possible to do the same quiz again and again and the teacher will never know. I could do a whole 8 questions in 21 seconds and by the end of the week I had 5000 questions done in 23 hours and nobody knew how I did it. So you can pick a quiz you think is easy, memorize the answers and just keep doing that. Massive increase in knowledge score with minimum effort.

soo.. does that make your score go up??
Reply 13
soeoekee
e

Quick Reply

Latest