Had my first kiss yesterday but felt nothing?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m in first year of uni and I’d never kissed a guy
Yesterday I went out with my friends and we got pretty drunk and got more male attention than any of us have ever had
So this one guy then kissed me and we ended up making out for like 20 minutes but I realised that I felt absolutely nothing during it. I mean I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the fact that this boy was a total stranger but Idk I expected to at least be a little turned on but there was nothing.... is that normal??
HLForeman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah this is pretty normal. It sounds like you just hooked up with someone so there's not really gonna be much feeling there. You were just both pretty smashed and impulsively did it. I wouldn't be worried at all
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
The first time I kissed my bf I didn't really feel anything and we were pretty bad at kissing. It takes practise and probably some chemistry for it to feel really good
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's normal because you don't know this person and have no attachment to them. Kissing is more than just a physical act.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yesterday I went out with my friends and we got pretty drunk and got more male attention than any of us have ever had
So this one guy then kissed me and we ended up making out for like 20 minutes but I realised that I felt absolutely nothing during it. I mean I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the fact that this boy was a total stranger but Idk I expected to at least be a little turned on but there was nothing.... is that normal??
kissing is overrated..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
It's normal because you don't know this person and have no attachment to them. Kissing is more than just a physical act.
Okay, I got really worried that there was something wrong with me
merzliakovale
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's normal since you don't really like the guy plus the fact that he's a stranger.
Anonymous #1
I feel so bad about myself for letting something like this happen I definitely never thought I'd be someone who randomly makes out with a guy in a club and I feel really weird about it right now (it was completely consensual btw) like I woke up this morning and just cringed at myself because of what I did
Luckily the guy hasn't tried to contact me since and we go to very different unis so won't see each other around but still I can't help but feel like I did something wrong even though I know I didn't
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay, I got really worried that there was something wrong with me
Got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Stay safe but enjoy.
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
I feel so bad about myself for letting something like this happen I definitely never thought I'd be someone who randomly makes out with a guy in a club and I feel really weird about it right now (it was completely consensual btw) like I woke up this morning and just cringed at myself because of what I did
Luckily the guy hasn't tried to contact me since and we go to very different unis so won't see each other around but still I can't help but feel like I did something wrong even though I know I didn't
you didn't do anything wrong. lol think getting turned on is more mental than physical. with kissing it's more the fact you are physically close/showing affection to someone you have a major crush on or in love with. you didn't have that for a random person you met in a bar. i wouldn't fret tho; it's not uncommon and lots of us have been there. if you're lucky, you'll have lots of average kisses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads