MaryanneDickson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Right so, I’m currently attempting a higher history assignment and I’m panicking because it is worth something like 30% of my overall mark and I have no clue how to write it as I wasn’t in when it was being explained. If someone knows the structure of how to write it and how many marks each section is worth I would be forever grateful as I’ve tried the SQA website and the instructions aren’t exactly clear. If anyone knows how many many marks KU, Analysis, Analysis and evaluation marks are, that would be great if you can let me know. I’m forever panicking over history ugh
Last edited by MaryanneDickson; 1 week ago
annapritchard14
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MaryanneDickson)
Right so, I’m currently attempting a higher history assignment and I’m panicking because it is worth something like 30% of my overall mark and I have no clue how to write it as I wasn’t in when it was being explained. If someone knows the structure of how to write it and how many marks each section is worth I would be forever grateful as I’ve tried the SQA website and the instructions aren’t exactly clear. If anyone knows how many many marks KU, Analysis, Analysis and evaluation marks are, that would be great if you can let me know. I’m forever panicking over history ugh
Hi! If you would like I could pm you. I got 29/30 and an A1 in history last year and have my old draft essay for assignment.
MaryanneDickson
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by annapritchard14)
Hi! If you would like I could pm you. I got 29/30 and an A1 in history last year and have my old draft essay for assignment.
That would be very helpful, thanks so much!
Last edited by MaryanneDickson; 1 week ago
megatronic15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Any chance i could get the Assignment aswell i would really appreciate it
Last edited by megatronic15; 2 days ago
MaryanneDickson
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by megatronic15)
Any chance i could get the Assignment aswell i would really appreciate it
The question is “To what extent was the militant suffragette campaign the most important reason for the achievement of votes for some women by 1918”
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads