m121
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! I'm starting this thread as I don't think i've seen another thread for this yet (except for just the HR grad scheme).

I've applied for the Consumer stream and they said they'd get back to me about whether i've passed the video interview and will be invited to the AC by mid-feb so hopefully will hear from them soon!

Has anyone else applied for their grad scheme or specifically their consumer stream?
Maxisea
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i heard back that i'd been invited to the AC yesterday! honestly applied for the job so long ago i'd forgotten about it. i'm in the customer operations stream i think?
Sanghee22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by m121)
Hello! I'm starting this thread as I don't think i've seen another thread for this yet (except for just the HR grad scheme).

I've applied for the Consumer stream and they said they'd get back to me about whether i've passed the video interview and will be invited to the AC by mid-feb so hopefully will hear from them soon!

Has anyone else applied for their grad scheme or specifically their consumer stream?
I also applied for consumer stream and haven't heard back yet. Hopefully we will get the answer soon!
Sanghee22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maxisea)
i heard back that i'd been invited to the AC yesterday! honestly applied for the job so long ago i'd forgotten about it. i'm in the customer operations stream i think?
How long notice they give you before the AC?
Maxisea
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sanghee22)
How long notice they give you before the AC?
mines on the 27th of feb, so about 2 weeks
m121
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maxisea)
mines on the 27th of feb, so about 2 weeks
Awhh well done for getting the offer for the AC! It’s reassuring to know they gave you so much time to prep for it, way more than i’ve ever heard of from other ACs. Did the recruiter on the phone give you much info about the AC? As there’s not rly that much online
m121
Rep:
?
I also applied for consumer stream and haven't heard back yet. Hopefully we will get the answer soon!
Awh yay that’s reassuring! I’m hoping it will be sometime this week hopefully! And hopefully it will be good news for us both 😊
Maxisea
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by m121)
Awhh well done for getting the offer for the AC! It’s reassuring to know they gave you so much time to prep for it, way more than i’ve ever heard of from other ACs. Did the recruiter on the phone give you much info about the AC? As there’s not rly that much online
didn't speak to anyone via phone, just got 2 emails through. there is barely any information on how to prep, best thing i've found was in a TSR thread from a few years back, but not sure how helpful that will be
m121
Rep:
?
I emailed today and they replied back today saying I was unsuccessful in part I feel maybe it was because I rushed them by asking too. Did you hear back?
Sanghee22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by m121)
I emailed today and they replied back today saying I was unsuccessful in part I feel maybe it was because I rushed them by asking too. Did you hear back?
I haven't heard back yet. Now I am little bit worried. Dont know if I should email them or not.
PaulineM123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m thinking of emailing them as well, I checked my profile for the stream I applied for now and it just says “application in process”
m121
Rep:
?
I haven't heard back yet. Now I am little bit worried. Dont know if I should email them or not.
(Original post by PaulineM123)
I’m thinking of emailing them as well, I checked my profile for the stream I applied for now and it just says “application in process”
Let me know how it goes! I've emailed them today asking if I could have more feedback as to why I was unsuccessful as they don't give you any at all after all that waiting :/ Their 'insights' they give you at the end of the assessments when you complete it are soo misleading and make you think you've done a good job, so to hear that and not have any other feedback was a little confusing and frustrating
m121
Rep:
?
(Original post by PaulineM123)
Which stream did you apply to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed