Katy0506
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, does anyone know any clubs in Leeds/Wakefield/Doncaster that aren’t strict on i’d? I’m going out with my friends who are all 18 but my birthday is a month away.
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah, there's one at 92 Haigh Road in Rothwell. I can't remember the name though.
Last edited by ThomH97; 2 weeks ago
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey,

Can't answer directly, but I can tell you that most places will check for ID in my experience. I've got a full beard and have been told I look at least 30 (which is sad, since I'm only 21) and still they ask for ID.

Don't want to be the guy to tell you to 'wait', but just wanted to warn you in case it does happen.

Best of luck anyway
God loves a trier
Joshua
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hallamstudents)
Hey,

Can't answer directly, but I can tell you that most places will check for ID in my experience. I've got a full beard and have been told I look at least 30 (which is sad, since I'm only 21) and still they ask for ID.

Don't want to be the guy to tell you to 'wait', but just wanted to warn you in case it does happen.

Best of luck anyway
God loves a trier
Joshua
Little bit astounded that an official representative of a University is encouraging a minor to break the law...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads