Xbox-Playstation Watch

Gamingexpertnot
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Would you ever swap consoles?

for instance I have always been playstation and I think I always will be but are there any people who were xbox only who swapped to playstation and vice versa
Jeff Curry
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ps4 is best. lots of exclusives. the only interesting series on xbox is halo
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I went from PS2 to Xbox 360 then stuck with Xbox.

I play so few games per year that it doesn't make much difference to me.
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nope I tried PlayStation absolutely hated the controls. Xbox all the way :cool:
Gamingexpertnot
Rep:
?
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
Nope I tried PlayStation absolutely hated the controls. Xbox all the way :cool:
Thats funny because thats the big thing stopping me on the xbox I hate the controller and games im pretty good on the PS4 im rubbish on the xbox
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
I went from PS2 to Xbox 360 then stuck with Xbox.

I play so few games per year that it doesn't make much difference to me.
Same.

Though I got a PC before the Xbox One was rrleased and my brother went with the Xbox. He's not sticking with it and will get a PC because Xbox is a bit crap.
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gamingexpertnot)
Thats funny because thats the big thing stopping me on the xbox I hate the controller and games im pretty good on the PS4 im rubbish on the xbox
I guess its what we get used to in terms of controls being comfortable using them :dontknow:
Zbwbw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If u got big fingers then the xbox conttoller is no problem
b1nary
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
have swapped recently
Gamingexpertnot
Rep:
?
I will alway prefer PS but now and again a game will be released on either the switch or xbox that I find intriguing
adam271
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Switch is crap for me I've got one twice and sold it within weeks. I guess it's ok if you like to game on the go but you pay a huge premium for that gimmick.

As for PS4 and Xbox.
Xbox edges it for me. It has decent exclusives but the game pass makes it awesome value for money.

PS4 has better exclusives but it's a handful at most.
Exclusives are not really as big as they used to be anyway most games are multi platform now.
Gamingexpertnot
Rep:
?
(Original post by adam271)
Switch is crap for me I've got one twice and sold it within weeks. I guess it's ok if you like to game on the go but you pay a huge premium for that gimmick.

As for PS4 and Xbox.
Xbox edges it for me. It has decent exclusives but the game pass makes it awesome value for money.

PS4 has better exclusives but it's a handful at most.
Exclusives are not really as big as they used to be anyway most games are multi platform now.
I know what your saying I just prefer the PS4 exclusives

The controller is a big thing for me

Take a game like GTA5 on the PS4 i am pretty good but on the xbox I am terrible because the controller just feels terrible
adam271
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know what your saying I just prefer the PS4 exclusives

The controller is a big thing for me

Take a game like GTA5 on the PS4 i am pretty good but on the xbox I am terrible because the controller just feels terrible
Controller has never really been a selling point for me. I prefer the Xbox controller because it feels meatier if that makes sense but both are fine. That lightpad thing on the PS4 controller is complete crap though. I think I maybe used it once.

I do agree with the exclusives.
But if exclusivity is what your after I think pc smashes both consoles easily in terms of gamer choice.

Bloodborne, god of war and uncharted are all great games that I really enjoyed. Just not worth buying a PS4 for.
Also GTA 5 is so crazy on PC lol. If you can try it.
Gamingexpertnot
Rep:
?
(Original post by adam271)
Controller has never really been a selling point for me. I prefer the Xbox controller because it feels meatier if that makes sense but both are fine. That lightpad thing on the PS4 controller is complete crap though. I think I maybe used it once.

I do agree with the exclusives.
But if exclusivity is what your after I think pc smashes both consoles easily in terms of gamer choice.

Bloodborne, god of war and uncharted are all great games that I really enjoyed. Just not worth buying a PS4 for.
Also GTA 5 is so crazy on PC lol. If you can try it.
I have a PC but not a gaming PC if that makes sense
Neilos
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd briefly swap to an Xbox to play the Forza games, but only if I could swap back straight away.
ellaswords
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i don’t have either console now, but i have had a xbox twice before. i’ve played on my best friends playstation 3 & her 4, but that broke. & i’d say xbox is easier to use imo. i can’t switch seeing as i have nothing to switch, but i’d choose xbox over playstation 🤷🏻*♀️
Gamingexpertnot
Rep:
?
(Original post by ellaswords)
i don’t have either console now, but i have had a xbox twice before. i’ve played on my best friends playstation 3 & her 4, but that broke. & i’d say xbox is easier to use imo. i can’t switch seeing as i have nothing to switch, but i’d choose xbox over playstation 🤷🏻*♀️
Traitor
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've had both, so can't really swap.
I play PlayStation much more than Xbox and I don't see myself swapping in that sense.
ellaswords
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Traitor
haha, i have neither now. i do have a switch. don’t play it much though 🤷🏻*♀️
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When I had a Mega Drive, I really wanted a SNES and might've swapped. But in reality my Mega Drive was great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (409)
67.94%
No (193)
32.06%

Watched Threads