thanks but im not sure with my trust issues
i feel like these man are out to get me , figure out my weaknesses and hurt me
paranoid for no reason , i know i cant help it :frown: x
Original post by John1571
I think I want marry you

Oh no, marriage wasn't in my life plan I'm sorry to say :frown:
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Ooh yes lack of gag reflex is excellent. I read somewhere that squeezing your thumb in your palm helps to reduce the gag reflex so I tried it and it does seem to work, however that could be a placebo effect.
High five for no gag reflex.

but like if you're tryna give the WHOLE experience you're hand may be needed for tensin and teasing
hehe ive stuck a lot down there (8 inches)
anyways high five
gangshiiihhh
Well, every guy likes different things but the most important thing for you is to enjoy doing it. I personally LOVE doing it but I always worry I'm never doing it how they woukd like and it's hard to ask someone what they like with a full mouth lol.
I suggest asking your boyfriend what kinds of sensations feel better.
Imo and experience, the best way to start giving oral is to go to basics and start with kissing and touching him. Everywhere BUT his.. Y'know.
Slowly undress him and kiss his body as you remove clothing until he is fully undressed. Start at his chest and kiss down to his stomach, trail your fingers lightly over him at the same time, again
You can trail your fingers on his face, neck, shoulders, down his arms, chest stomach, knees, thighs, inner thighs for sure but do not touch his crotch area at all.
Kiss and lick below his belly button, and trail your fingers higher and higher up his thighs but always stop before getting to the crotch.
Ive found that it droves some guys crazy when you tease like that. And I do love to tease. Anticipation is delicious.
Once you've decided you've teased him long enough you can trail your fingertips very lightly over his balls (I wish there was a nicer word than that but I can't think of any right now) and lightly round the base of his penis, very lightly, so he can barely feel it.
Keep trailing your fingers lightly around his penis until you reach the tip and continue kissing around his stomach area, kissing lower and lower each time.
I sometimes slowly and lightly trail my lips up the shaft a few times before starting to use my tongue and then eventually my whole mouth, but I go slow at each new stage so the anticipation builds.

You kind of get the picture with what I've wrote and it's only what I've discovered so far from my experience with the guys I've been. I've not had any complaints yet and I always make it very clear I very much enjoy what I'm doing. A few tips I can think of. Keep it warm, and wet, dryness can cause it to be painful, don't rush into it, definitely incorporate your hands, don't forget the balls, but be extra gentle, don't ignore the rest of his body. A good tip when using your hands is to try to replicate the way he touches himself. I tried that once and it had an excellent result so kept doing it.

If you want more advice ask away, and remember it's not set in stone since every guy is different. Some guys might read this and think "no way would I like that" so it's best to find out for sure by your boyfriend.

I hope this doesn't get removed, I realise it was bordering on very rude but I figure it may be of some help.
Phew. Got myself hot writing that. I need to go find a willing man... 😂

I got a boner reading this
Reply 44

who are you , i actually love you lmaooo
Reply 45
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer

im a girl, it got me feeling some type of way
Reply 46
Well, every guy likes different things but the most important thing for you is to enjoy doing it. I personally LOVE doing it but I always worry I'm never doing it how they woukd like and it's hard to ask someone what they like with a full mouth lol.
Imo and experience, the best way to start giving oral is to go to basics and start with kissing and touching him. Everywhere BUT his.. Y'know.
Slowly undress him and kiss his body as you remove clothing until he is fully undressed. Start at his chest and kiss down to his stomach, trail your fingers lightly over him at the same time, again
You can trail your fingers on his face, neck, shoulders, down his arms, chest stomach, knees, thighs, inner thighs for sure but do not touch his crotch area at all.
Kiss and lick below his belly button, and trail your fingers higher and higher up his thighs but always stop before getting to the crotch.
Ive found that it droves some guys crazy when you tease like that. And I do love to tease. Anticipation is delicious.
Once you've decided you've teased him long enough you can trail your fingertips very lightly over his balls (I wish there was a nicer word than that but I can't think of any right now) and lightly round the base of his penis, very lightly, so he can barely feel it.
Keep trailing your fingers lightly around his penis until you reach the tip and continue kissing around his stomach area, kissing lower and lower each time.
I sometimes slowly and lightly trail my lips up the shaft a few times before starting to use my tongue and then eventually my whole mouth, but I go slow at each new stage so the anticipation builds.

You kind of get the picture with what I've wrote and it's only what I've discovered so far from my experience with the guys I've been. I've not had any complaints yet and I always make it very clear I very much enjoy what I'm doing. A few tips I can think of. Keep it warm, and wet, dryness can cause it to be painful, don't rush into it, definitely incorporate your hands, don't forget the balls, but be extra gentle, don't ignore the rest of his body. A good tip when using your hands is to try to replicate the way he touches himself. I tried that once and it had an excellent result so kept doing it.

If you want more advice ask away, and remember it's not set in stone since every guy is different. Some guys might read this and think "no way would I like that" so it's best to find out for sure by your boyfriend.

I hope this doesn't get removed, I realise it was bordering on very rude but I figure it may be of some help.

im a girl , you got me feeling some type o way , lets just pray for the boys
Original post by h6ixx
thanks but im not sure with my trust issues
i feel like these man are out to get me , figure out my weaknesses and hurt me
paranoid for no reason , i know i cant help it :frown: x

Dont worry about it Hun, we are what we are, maybe in time things will change. X
Original post by h6ixx
but like if you're tryna give the WHOLE experience you're hand may be needed for tensin and teasing
hehe ive stuck a lot down there (8 inches)
anyways high five
gangshiiihhh

That's true, the hands are definitely needed. I think when going deep into the throat (ahem, excuse the terminology, I tried to avoid writing the actual term just in case) then it doesn't leave a lot of room for use of hands, in this case you can squeeze your thumbs. When your not going deep into the throat you can use your hands.
I think my technique is always open for improvement for sure!
Original post by h6ixx
im a girl , you got me feeling some type o way , lets just pray for the boys

Hey once I've got the men covered I may aswell start on the girls. Be multiskilled 😂

I do apologise, for that was not my intention 😂 I came here on an education mission! 🤓
Original post by h6ixx
who are you , i actually love you lmaooo

Oh just a friendly soul who enjoys giving pleasure to whoever requires it!
I do apologise, for that was not my intention 😂 I came here on an education mission! 🤓

Hey, you don't need to apologise for that. It was a very exciting read and a man can only dream of having a girl like you in the bedroom. I sincerely hope any guy you do this to is returning the favour in just as much detail.
Original post by h6ixx
Cant relate, I dont even have a boyfriend :smile:

lemme take you on a date
we're in a long term relationship, and this whole time i've only been able to give him one less than a handful of times when i've been drunk. i really want to! he says he doesn't mind and never gives me any pressure to give him one but i still feel like i'm disappointing him. i just feel this panic come over me when i think about doing it, and articles online haven't been all that helpful.. was wondering if anyone could give me some advice

How old are you
Hey, you don't need to apologise for that. It was a very exciting read and a man can only dream of having a girl like you in the bedroom. I sincerely hope any guy you do this to is returning the favour in just as much detail.

I could write advice like that all day. Well, maybe not all day, I'd end up repeating a lot of it. I could give advice like that all day to different people. That sounds better.
Some return it, some don't, but I do get a lot of the excitement from driving someone crazy and having them melting helplessly and begging for more. Power trip for sure!

Oh dear 2 warnings

Its a good thing you wrote this in anon, because otherwise every guy on here would be messaging you asking to meet! I have never come accross a girl which puts much thought into the action and most usually want to just get it over with quickly. So yeah, i really doubt you will find a guy on here who does not like what you wrote, as (myself included) it sounds like a dream!
Its a good thing you wrote this in anon, because otherwise every guy on here would be messaging you asking to meet! I have never come accross a girl which puts much thought into the action and most usually want to just get it over with quickly. So yeah, i really doubt you will find a guy on here who does not like what you wrote, as (myself included) it sounds like a dream!

There's honestly nothing hotter than a girl who shows she's really interested in sex and wants to make it exciting. Girls who just lie there like corpses or want it to be over quickly are the biggest mood (and boner) killers.
but whats scary about it? just suck the tip

if you're worried about the taste then get him to wear flavoured condoms

Latest