BelApp216xxx0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am freaking out as I type this. I am scared, sad and find myself crying every time. A mouse just ran across my room and i also found another in the living room. I have placed traps there but i think they are smart. I am so scared, worried and can't get out of my room. This fear of mice is killing me ... any advice pls
Someonesendhelp
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
On the bright side at least now you can form a mouse army
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you have access to a cat?
Most mice are terrified at the smell of cats, let alone the prospect of chased and killed by one.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Scared of mice? Why?
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 2 weeks ago
england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/repairs/pests_and_vermin_infestations_in _rented_homes

you need to contact your landlord and if they don't help, contact your local council.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Mice are nothing, ive got rats coming in my house which is even worse.
Nazz69
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BelApp216xxx0)
I am freaking out as I type this. I am scared, sad and find myself crying every time. A mouse just ran across my room and i also found another in the living room. I have placed traps there but i think they are smart. I am so scared, worried and can't get out of my room. This fear of mice is killing me ... any advice pls
if u know what room the mice is in, go in that room and spray the room with saink maybe deodorant or air freshener. if u spray the room bares the mice wont be able to breathe and it will die cuz its claustrophobic. and make sure u close the door after so the smell can stay in the room. leave the room door close for a day or 2
ShigarakiT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Mice are nothing, ive got rats coming in my house which is even worse.
Same! They're in the attic above my room lol. At night I can hear them jumping off of things, so I keep imagining they're doing some cute rat acrobatics. I've even gotten kinda attached to them, but it's not so funny when you find a mummified one

But yeah, for the mice then I would recommend rat poison or bringing in a pet (a cat or a small ratting dog, and if you bring in a pet, make sure they can't get to the poison). Keep ALL food covered and put away. Report to the landlord and maybe they can bring in an exterminator.
Last edited by ShigarakiT; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (491)
59.52%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.21%
No- I want it (235)
28.48%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.79%

Watched Threads