Struggling with my assignment Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Just need to express how I feel about this particular piece of assignment. I find the topic interesting (DV) but I'm struggling to find info about it in relation to my question. I have asked my family for help which has been useful in some ways but not enough to guide me through. I have never asked my lecturer for help regarding this module for work (simply because previous tasks haven't been this challenging, and I have got along with doing it by myself pretty well). I'm not too sure my lecturer would be any benefit to me, since we don't have any lessons going on for this subject. My brain is like a jigsaw constantly reading this context/topic/question hoping for it to just stick through. I have written a plan but not enough to get me into typing into an essay format. I plan todo further research into this in the library at the end of this week and honestly and truly just hope for the best.
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe you can ask people in your classroom for assistance or even a private tutor?
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You should still talk to your lecturer. They will give you pointers and references. Happens to the best of us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads