English language speaking endorsement-edexcel gcse Watch

Marr.sar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
anyone who has achieved a distinction in the English language speaking endorsement for the presentation on a 19th century literature book, I just would like to know the format you did , and what you really presented in detail and what not to
I know that the language and structure relating to the author's thoughts and ideas are significant , but I just need some tips thanks.
by the way I am doing the book Wuthering heights-Emily Bronte
Jade2019
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I got a distinction in my speaking exam but I didn't do it on a book - we could choose any topic we wanted... Here's what I did though: I spoke clearly, tried to keep my eyes looking at the camera/teacher as much as possible (avoid looking down, LEARN your speech so that you can speak confidently)and try not to stutter, but if you do, don't worry. Just compose yourself, take a deep breathe and carry on. Don't make a huge fuss about it, you're likely to lose marks that way. Good luck and let me know how it goes x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (260)
61.32%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.72%
No- I want it (113)
26.65%
No- I don't want it (31)