Thestudent107SWC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I bought flashcards ready made for science (combined) from Collins however I’m not sure if there enough or if more is necessary . I planned to just use them and actively revise in different way. Should I make my own resources also?
Dera101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think it really depends on you. Personally I don’t like the Collins pre made flash cards I used them and it didn’t help me. But the ones I made myself I think are better.
For revising you could still watch free science lessons or do practice questions ( highly recommended)
Thestudent107SWC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Dera101)
I think it really depends on you. Personally I don’t like the Collins pre made flash cards I used them and it didn’t help me. But the ones I made myself I think are better.
For revising you could still watch free science lessons or do practice questions ( highly recommended)
Okay thankyou I’m going to try the flashcards and see how it goes in the mocks depending on those I’ll see what else I can do
Dera101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Thestudent107SWC)
Okay thankyou I’m going to try the flashcards and see how it goes in the mocks depending on those I’ll see what else I can do
No worries x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (333)
60.44%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.26%