Schoolquestions
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've got offers to both unis
A*AA for Ucl (msci)
AAB for Warwick (Bsc) (but entry requirements isnt really my biggest concern)
overall I enjoyed my visit to warwick more than my summer school at UCL and can afford the accommodation at Warwick more easily than UCL

my biggest concern is whether the difference in rankings will significantly impact me as I pursue a career in psych
I'm aware that placement opportunities are very important so I was wondering if UCL did these and how good they are compared to Warwick placements.

Also how good is an Msci course (in terms of usefulness) and would that improve my employment prospects COMPARED TO a placement year??

can anyone answer please
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
- UCL accommodation isn't actually that bad in terms of price
- placements don't really happen at undergrad, though if you were looking for experience, UCL has connections with ICN etc. where you can do some research work (I did some there as an undergrad)
- a MSci would be more research based than a placement year which would likely be something clinical I believe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (357)
84%
No (68)
16%

Watched Threads