My fiance has sex with me in my sleep Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I've been with my partner 5 years now, since we were 16, we have a baby and we are engaged. When we first got together, we were being intimate and during, I told him no and started to cry because I was in pain and he just pushed me back down and held me there. Afterwards he was really upset and allover the place and I told him to forget about it. I loved him and he seemed genuinely sorry and asif it were an accident. A few times recently in the past year? I have woken up to him either touching me in my sleep while also touching himself or to him inside of me, some of this happening while I was pregnant with our daughter. I love him, but recently he has been aggitated because I wont sleep with him often atol and I have no odea why? I'm not sure if its because we have a 5 month old baby and im tired, or im just not interested? Sometimes but very rarely I will sleep with him but as i said, very rarely. So im not sure. I cant help but think about my daughter coming to me with this problem and what i would tell her to do, what kind of role model am i?!
We've been together since i was 16 and he was my first everything, i cant imagine not being with him, especielly now we have a baby. I dont know what to do, please help.
clueIxss
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm sorry about what you've been through. This is rape- by doing things to you while you're asleep, you're not able to give consent, and that first time was too because you told him to stop. I understand that you've been together for a long time and it can be hard to let go, but this isn't safe for you and you need to tell the people around you in your life to create a good support network when you're ready to open up about it. I can't tell you what to do, but if I were in this situation, I'd take my daughter and leave because this wouldn't be the kind of man I'd want raising her or even being around her. Whatever you choose to do, please stay safe.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
That's rape, it doesn't matter if you love him and he was your first everything. He is hurting you and doesn't deserve you. Leave with your daughter and report him.
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi sorry about what you’re going through. And it’s sad that you reproduced with such a monster. That’s rape hun and you need to report him. Anyone who takes advantage of you isn’t worthy of all the love you can give. Use that love on somebody who deserves it. Your future daughter deserves to have a good life. You deserve to be happy and have a good life. Sometimes you really have to let someone go to realise how much better off you are without them x I hope things get better for you
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm sorry but I find that totally disgusting.
15khansh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What your fiance is doing to you is rape. Please report him to the police and go stay with your parents or a friend. Take your daughter with you. Take care of yourself.
John1571
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been with my partner 5 years now, since we were 16, we have a baby and we are engaged. When we first got together, we were being intimate and during, I told him no and started to cry because I was in pain and he just pushed me back down and held me there. Afterwards he was really upset and allover the place and I told him to forget about it. I loved him and he seemed genuinely sorry and asif it were an accident. A few times recently in the past year? I have woken up to him either touching me in my sleep while also touching himself or to him inside of me, some of this happening while I was pregnant with our daughter. I love him, but recently he has been aggitated because I wont sleep with him often atol and I have no odea why? I'm not sure if its because we have a 5 month old baby and im tired, or im just not interested? Sometimes but very rarely I will sleep with him but as i said, very rarely. So im not sure. I cant help but think about my daughter coming to me with this problem and what i would tell her to do, what kind of role model am i?!
We've been together since i was 16 and he was my first everything, i cant imagine not being with him, especielly now we have a baby. I dont know what to do, please help.
Can I say I do this with my partner. And in no way does it make him a kiddie fiddler. It's a fantasy to him. He's kidding on he's raping you.or watchin someone else with you. Ask him reasons . Tell him Ur thoughts. And I bet he fantasy IES of Turin u up and raping you.
Johnny Tightlips
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Tell him that was very wrong and don't do it again. If he does, dump him.
Johnny Tightlips
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by John1571)
He only wants to spice up relationship
better ways to do it than rape
clueIxss
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
He only wants to spice up relationship
"Spicing up" a relationship should be done WITH PRIOR DISCUSSION BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES. It doesn't matter if it's a "fantasy"- if this is the case, it's something he should've brought up before he decided to take it upon himself without consent, and if she said no, it should be respected. Otherwise, it's rape.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
I personally think you are acting stupid, probably trying to use this to your advantage trying to gain custody or take his wealth. Instead you should consult with him, I'm sure his actions weren't in the worst of favours.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can I say I do this with my partner. And in no way does it make him a kiddie fiddler. It's a fantasy to him. He's kidding on he's raping you.or watchin someone else with you. Ask him reasons . Tell him Ur thoughts. And I bet he fantasy IES of Turin u up and raping you.
No one's said anything about a kiddie fiddler? Either way, what the OP's partner is doing is in no way okay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (477)
59.4%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.35%
No- I want it (230)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.6%

Watched Threads