Eliza1233
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi, for my A-levels (starting Sep 2020) I chose to do geography, product design and sociology, however I’ve just found out I can’t do all 3 due to the option blocks, which have just been made from the forms we handed in a while back. I also can’t do my reserve (RS) due to the option blocks as well... The only other options I’m thinking of doing instead of one of the choices are biology or psychology🤷*♀️ but i don’t know a lot about them. What should I do? And if you are doing either geography, sociology, product design, biology or psychology what do you think of them?
baekie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
just curious but why'd you pick those 3 together? do you have a certain career in mind?
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Have you looked at alternative colleges/sixth forms?

If not, or if you don't want to I suggest you just pick the ones you'll most enjoy.

What 2 subjects from the 3 do you want to do?
Eliza1233
Rep:
?
(Original post by hudz1e)
just curious but why'd you pick those 3 together? do you have a certain career in mind?
I was thinking something to do with animals, or something to do with buildings, like town planning etc. but i’m still not sure at all really😫 My A-level choices don’t really go with the careers i’m kind of considering though but I just chose them because they’re my favourite subjects and I know I would want to work hard to do well in them! Which i know i wouldn’t do with other subjects
Eliza1233
Rep:
?
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
Have you looked at alternative colleges/sixth forms?

If not, or if you don't want to I suggest you just pick the ones you'll most enjoy.

What 2 subjects from the 3 do you want to do?
I have looked at other ones which would be a good idea but because I thought my options would be fine, I didn’t apply for them and Ive missed the deadlines😫 Which is now really annoying😂😭 And I’m really not sure which 2 because I really like all 3 and because they’re all quite different I can’t really choose!
ywbfcihwcjownc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Eliza1233)
Hi, for my A-levels (starting Sep 2020) I chose to do geography, product design and sociology, however I’ve just found out I can’t do all 3 due to the option blocks, which have just been made from the forms we handed in a while back. I also can’t do my reserve (RS) due to the option blocks as well... The only other options I’m thinking of doing instead of one of the choices are biology or psychology🤷*♀️ but i don’t know a lot about them. What should I do? And if you are doing either geography, sociology, product design, biology or psychology what do you think of them?
I think you should go with Bio,ProdDes and Psych. - Biology get's really tough and hard to cram, almost everyone on this forum is cribbing and asking for advise in terms of sciences.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (229)
67.55%
No (110)
32.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise