Ashley2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hey, i just made an account because I’m wondering if anyone has any useful tips on how to revise for music gcse. I’m doing well on my mocks but i want to improve and do better. I’m on the edexcel course and it would be great to hear back from anyone who’s also on this course or has completed it.
Thanks

louuxmm
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ashley2004)
Hey, i just made an account because I’m wondering if anyone has any useful tips on how to revise for music gcse. I’m doing well on my mocks but i want to improve and do better. I’m on the edexcel course and it would be great to hear back from anyone who’s also on this course or has completed it.
Thanks
Heya! I'm also doing Edexcel. My teacher has given us loads of mindmaps, condensing all the info about the set works. I've also been playing the songs from Spotify (like 30 seconds) and trying to identify different features from extracts I have played. I'm not sure if they're effective revision methods but I've been getting like 8s in my mocks What composition brief did you choose btw?
Ashley2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by louuxmm)
Heya! I'm also doing Edexcel. My teacher has given us loads of mindmaps, condensing all the info about the set works. I've also been playing the songs from Spotify (like 30 seconds) and trying to identify different features from extracts I have played. I'm not sure if they're effective revision methods but I've been getting like 8s in my mocks What composition brief did you choose btw?
That sounds quite helpful and i'll give it a go myself, thank youuu. I'm in year 10 so i don't get my composition briefs till September so we're just starting our free composition now. Congrats with your mocks too (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
24.12%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
28.14%
No (95)
47.74%

Watched Threads