friend from the past Watch

Johnpolo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
<br>
Hello,

I like that girl and I want you know to have a serious relationship with her, really and I know her from when we were teenagers but we hadn't talked for a long time, she stayed in the USA and studied there and we lost touch after that. She's a bit shy and I dont know if she had any guys after that Now I sent her msg on fb and she liked my pictures but \I think she wants just to be friends not you know to have relatioship.

What can I do? How to approach her?
evalilyXOX
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Johnpolo)
<br>
Hello,

I like that girl and I want you know to have a serious relationship with her, really and I know her from when we were teenagers but we hadn't talked for a long time, she stayed in the USA and studied there and we lost touch after that. She's a bit shy and I dont know if she had any guys after that Now I sent her msg on fb and she liked my pictures but \I think she wants just to be friends not you know to have relatioship.

What can I do? How to approach her?
Is she still in the USA? Why don't you continue to talk to her and try to get a measure of how she interacts with you. You could even meet up (if she is local) or FaceTime/skype to grow closer to her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (172)
61.21%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.27%
No- I want it (76)
27.05%
No- I don't want it (21)
7.47%

Watched Threads