Tomorrow Never Knows... What Grades I Could Get! Watch

elsiehxo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Heya, I'm Elsie, a Year 12 who's taking Music and French A Levels and Music Technology BTEC.

I recently got back my first results from the first mock exams that we've taken at college, and I really wasn't too happy with my results as I would love to go to Sheffield Uni to study Music and maybe Modern Foreign Languages but for this I would require AAB at least.

From my mock results, I got a C- in Music and a D in French. I'm not great at actually getting on with work, and I'm not very good at staying focused. I didn't really revise for my GCSEs and I don't really have any good ways to revise so if anyone could give me any tips on staying focused, and any ways that they've found to revise, that would be really helpful.

The only good grades that I'm getting at the moment are my Music Tech grades - the way I'm headed this year as long as I keep getting Ds in my current units, I'm going to get a D* in Tech and that would make me feel really proud of myself.

If anyone needs any help with anything, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or drop me a message <3
localtoast
Badges: 11
Report 5 days ago
Hey! If you need help with French/want a study buddy (assuming you’re on the AQA spec!) I’m here for you!
elsiehxo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by localtoast)
Hey! If you need help with French/want a study buddy (assuming you’re on the AQA spec!) I’m here for you!
it'd be really nice to have a study buddy, but i do edexhell :// thank you so much for the offer though!
localtoast
Badges: 11
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by elsiehxo)
it'd be really nice to have a study buddy, but i do edexhell :// thank you so much for the offer though!
Oh we should still do the same topics?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (200)
67.34%
No (97)
32.66%

Watched Threads