pk06
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Amateur! Want to give it to my crush this v-day

Here is the link: file:///Users/polinakrumkachevnew/Desktop/%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20/Alahum%20Ogaitnas/SM/FINAL%20SM%20OPTION%202.png
burntcherrio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pk06)
Amateur! Want to give it to my crush this v-day

Here is the link: file:///Users/polinakrumkachevnew/Desktop/%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20/Alahum%20Ogaitnas/SM/FINAL%20SM%20OPTION%202.png
u need to upload it, we cant access the link to a file on your computer
pk06
Rep:
?
(Original post by burntcherrio)
u need to upload it, we cant access the link to a file on your computer
how do I upload it? Sorry I'm new here 😬
pk06
Rep:
?
Does this work?
Attached files
ghostwalker
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pk06)
Does this work?
It works, but is hardly appropriate content for the maths forum. What forum did you want, and we can ask one of the mods to move the thread?
burntcherrio
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pk06)
Does this work?
yeah , hmmm id give it a 8/10 it looks rly good and im sure your crush would love it, but it prob loose out from getting max cuz its a feels a bit cheesy.
pk06
Rep:
?
yeah , hmmm id give it a 8/10 it looks rly good and im sure your crush would love it, but it prob loose out from getting max cuz its a feels a bit cheesy.
yeah I know its not perfect because it was kinda spur of the moment thing lol but if it helps the words in the center are a lyric from this song that I'm 99% sure he wrote about me 🤪 Also do you have any ideas how I should I give it to him? don't have the guts to do it in person and I don't want him to know its from me
burntcherrio
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pk06)
yeah I know its not perfect because it was kinda spur of the moment thing lol but if it helps the words in the center are a lyric from this song that I'm 99% sure he wrote about me 🤪 Also do you have any ideas how I should I give it to him? don't have the guts to do it in person and I don't want him to know its from me
hmmm, given that link its prob impossible (99%) for him not to know it is from you. in person would be sweet, but if you rlly cant i guess you could just leave it in his locker with a note or smth.
kai130305
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
9/10 I thought it looked really nice and sweet
pk06
Rep:
?
hmmm, given that link its prob impossible (99%) for him not to know it is from you. in person would be sweet, but if you rlly cant i guess you could just leave it in his locker with a note or smth.
yeah but we have never talked about the song or the fact that he even makes song I just kinda stumbled upon it when I was on insta nd I can't get it out of my head so I made that cover art album thingy. I was thinking to have one of my friends give it to him. if someone gave that to you what % would you be loving it and what % would you be freaking out thinking I'm a creep lol 😝
pk06
Rep:
?
(Original post by kai130305)
9/10 I thought it looked really nice and sweet
thx ❤️
velvethopes
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's a nice idea but I'd recommend adjusting the arms to be bigger so they reach the sides of the image as they appear cut off.
Also it'd be better if the font was centered so it looks more even.
Finally, I doubt it's intentional but the white strip at the bottom needs to be cropped out.

Other than that, the background is pretty and I quite like the roughness of the PNG's outline! 5/10
pk06
Rep:
?
(Original post by velvethopes)
It's a nice idea but I'd recommend adjusting the arms to be bigger so they reach the sides of the image as they appear cut off.
Also it'd be better if the font was centered so it looks more even.
Finally, I doubt it's intentional but the white strip at the bottom needs to be cropped out.

Other than that, the background is pretty and I quite like the roughness of the PNG's outline! 5/10
thx for your feedback!! how do you think this is? I can't really change the placement of the text and I will crop the white strip when I print it but do you think it looks better with the edges of the hands cropped a bit? thx again ❤️ 💜 💕
Attached files
velvethopes
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pk06)
thx for your feedback!! how do you think this is? I can't really change the placement of the text and I will crop the white strip when I print it but do you think it looks better with the edges of the hands cropped a bit? thx again ❤️ 💜 💕
Yeah, that's much better hope they love it!
dextrous63
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For what it's worth, the swirly heart things look like a woman's breasts IMHO !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (424)
67.52%
No (204)
32.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed