I can’t masturbate Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m a sixteen year old girl, and whenever I try to masturbate it just feels weird and too intense and I always stop after a couple of minutes or so. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, and people always say that it’s easier to have an orgasm by yourself than it is during sex, so I really want to be able to do it now. Can anyone help?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a sixteen year old girl, and whenever I try to masturbate it just feels weird and too intense and I always stop after a couple of minutes or so. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, and people always say that it’s easier to have an orgasm by yourself than it is during sex, so I really want to be able to do it now. Can anyone help?
I recommend using po**hub to explore what you’re into. I had a similar problem and you just need to learn your body and what it likes and doesn’t like.

Even google “how to mast*rbate” and just learn your body
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Vary your methods a bit and take your time ti build up the tension!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
After years of trying, I had my first orgasm at 17. I didn’t use any aids or anything. I just had to relax and carry on even when it felt like way too much. This documentary called “A Girl’s Guide to 21st Century Sex” really helped me out too. Persistence is key.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (258)
61.43%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.76%
No- I want it (112)
26.67%
No- I don't want it (30)
7.14%

Watched Threads