Strip Club Encounters Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Howdy! I’m a baby stripper, only been in the job since december so i’m really new to the scene. I’m so glad i started working at a gentleman’s club, ive never had so much fun in my life, and i never thought i’d find a use for my pole work skills!

that’s besides the point though!

since im pretty new to the scene, a lot has been overwhelming, not just physically, but emotionally too, along with rules and regulations and such.

last weekend i had 2 extremely awkward encounters. Firstly, my best friends DAD came in, i really dont know if he recognised me or not but he kept smirking at me and stuff like that, i tried to just ignore him but i sure as hell felt a little weird. i definitely cringed a few times tok 💀 Secondly, a professor from my university came in, luckily i don’t have him for any lectures as hes in the english department. he asked the bouncer to have me visit him at his table and asked me for a private lap dance, greeting me by name when i came over. i obliged to all events, mainly because it’s all part of my job, but i also was unsure whether i could refuse to be on the pole while he was there or not? i didn’t know so i just carried on with the whole thing.

1. what do i do/how do i deal with situations like the first one?

2. can he get in trouble for what he did? could i have refused to be on stage? how do i deal with this in the future?

any response is helpful unless negative or toxic - just looking for advice and support!!
biisii
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Howdy! I’m a baby stripper, only been in the job since december so i’m really new to the scene. I’m so glad i started working at a gentleman’s club, ive never had so much fun in my life, and i never thought i’d find a use for my pole work skills!

since im pretty new to the scene, a lot has been overwhelming, not just physically, but emotionally too, along with rules and regulations and such.

last weekend i had 2 extremely awkward encounters. Firstly, my best friends DAD came in, i really dont know if he recognised me or not but he kept smirking at me and stuff like that, i tried to just ignore him but i sure as hell felt a little weird. i definitely cringed a few times tok 💀 Secondly, a professor from my university came in, luckily i don’t have him for any lectures as hes in the english department. he asked the bouncer to have me visit him at his table and asked me for a private lap dance, greeting me by name when i came over. i obliged to all events, mainly because it’s all part of my job, but i also was unsure whether i could refuse to be on the pole while he was there or not? i didn’t know so i just carried on with the whole thing.

2. can he get in trouble for what he did? could i have refused to be on stage? how do i deal with this in the future?

any response is helpful unless negative or toxic - just looking for advice and support!!
I doubt you’d get penalized for giving your professor a lap dance. I mean, you were just doing your job and it’s not like you’re in a relationship with him.

For the first, isn’t it possible to politely decline some of the offers?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by biisii)
I doubt you’d get penalized for giving your professor a lap dance. I mean, you were just doing your job and it’s not like you’re in a relationship with him.

For the first, isn’t it possible to politely decline some of the offers?
Well i’m not sure. He didn’t ask for a private dance he was just at the stage watching so i had no idea if i could just refuse to dance
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like a fantasy, tbh.
biisii
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well i’m not sure. He didn’t ask for a private dance he was just at the stage watching so i had no idea if i could just refuse to dance
Yikes
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Sounds like a fantasy, tbh.
Ew 💀
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
So I used to work in a gentleman’s club and there were girls who asked not to be on when certain people came in, or refused requests from different guys. Most of them then ended up with less hours or on the crappy shifts noone wanted.
Most clubs will tell you they really care about their dancers. But tbh they just want you to get on with it!
You’d be surprised at how many people you’ll see in the club that you know and you’ll get used to performing for them pretty quickly.
All part of the job unfortunately.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So I used to work in a gentleman’s club and there were girls who asked not to be on when certain people came in, or refused requests from different guys. Most of them then ended up with less hours or on the crappy shifts noone wanted.
Most clubs will tell you they really care about their dancers. But tbh they just want you to get on with it!
You’d be surprised at how many people you’ll see in the club that you know and you’ll get used to performing for them pretty quickly.
All part of the job unfortunately.
Aw yikes okay ): thanks for the response though that’s really helpful! and i guess i never thought of it that way, i guess it’s just practise and one day i’ll get over it, maybe i’m just nervous because it’s new to me
Anonymous #3
Report 2 days ago
hey how did you become a stripper? jw bc im looking into it for myself
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Baby strippers?! WTF?! What happened to play pits and the push-along duck thing that used to be fun back in the day?
PotatoFruit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago

It’s definitely a sticky situation
Anonymous #4
Report 2 days ago

Can i ask what your rules are? Will you let anyone touch you for instance if they gave you lots of money?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
67.95%
No (192)
32.05%

Watched Threads