Online GP?? Advice strongly needed Watch

creammm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

Do you know if there is an alternative way of getting a prescription than going to my GP? I'm looking for online GP or something; is it possible to get a prescription this way?

I got a prescrption for this medicine a few years ago when I was abroad but I need it again; I'm ill and don't wanna go to GP to get even more ill (exchaning illnesses with other patients), so I need to get the prescription in a different way. Any ideas thow to do that?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by creammm)
Hi,

Do you know if there is an alternative way of getting a prescription than going to my GP? I'm looking for online GP or something; is it possible to get a prescription this way?

I got a prescrption for this medicine a few years ago when I was abroad but I need it again; I'm ill and don't wanna go to GP to get even more ill (exchaning illnesses with other patients), so I need to get the prescription in a different way. Any ideas thow to do that?
A gp would be foolish and unprofessional to prescribe medication without even meeting up with you! If yiu find one who tries to then i would not trust that gp's advice or professional competence!
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What is the medication?

You can do online consultations but some conditions are not suitable. An actual exam may be needed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (292)
60.33%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.75%
No- I want it (134)
27.69%
No- I don't want it (35)
7.23%

Watched Threads