Durham Phd application and studentship /DDS Watch

Unik587
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, i am international applicant. Anyone here applying PhD program in SGIA and DDS funding? Any offer or rejection for admission have you received?
Ive applied in December and till now not yet heard anything about admission decision?

Thanks
Last edited by Unik587; 2 weeks ago
Anjelita
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Unik587)
Hi, i am international applicant. Anyone here applying PhD program in SGIA and DDS funding? Any offer or rejection for admission have you received?
Ive applied in December and till now not yet heard anything about admission decision?

Thanks
Hello, I am an international applicant too and have applied for the PhD in English Lit. and DDS programs. On 13 Feb, I received an email from the department informing me that they will not nominate me for funding, unfortunately. But the scholarship final results will be announced on 23 March. So I hope you hear good news soon. Good luck.
Unik587
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anjelita)
Hello, I am an international applicant too and have applied for the PhD in English Lit. and DDS programs. On 13 Feb, I received an email from the department informing me that they will not nominate me for funding, unfortunately. But the scholarship final results will be announced on 23 March. So I hope you hear good news soon. Good luck.
Hi anjelita I am sorry to hear that, any other universities have you applied? Did you still get admission offer from Durham?
Thanks. Yeah i hope there will be a good news for me. Even though i am little bit nervous because after calling department they said currently trying looking for a suitable supervisory panel for my project. I wish u best of luck with your plans. ☺
Last edited by Unik587; 1 week ago
Anjelita
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Unik587)
Hi anjelita I am sorry to hear that, any other universities have you applied? Did you still get admission offer from Durham?
Thanks. Yeah i hope there will be a good news for me. Even though i am little bit nervous because after calling department they said currently trying looking for a suitable supervisory panel for my project. I wish u best of luck with your plans. ☺
I thank you for your kind words. I have actually applied to several universities to increase my chances, but, of course, I do not expect them all to accept me. In fact, two universities have already rejected my scholarship application. One of them is Durham, as you know, and the other is Sheffield. But I have received no decisions yet on my admission applications, except for one at Warwick University. Yet, I am positive that my efforts won't go to waste, God willing.

I hope that you will be accepted at Durham for both admission and funding. Don't worry about supervision; so long they are trying to find a match for you and processing your application, you are still safe. I wish you all best of luck too 😊
Unik587
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thanks for your support and enlightment anjelita. God bless you ☺
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?