I'm a vlogger ask me anything Watch

Mixedraceguy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I Vlog on Facebook I'm aiming to do atleast three vlogs a week my vlogs include daily catch up vlogs, reviews, fitness vlogs and study vlogs I have a lot of ideas and I plan on fitting my vlogs around my lifestyle I'm self teaching my a levels, working full time at a warehouse and modelling too

Ask me anything
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Name:  Screenshot_20200213_062946_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  114.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200213_062946_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  114.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200213_062434_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  164.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20200213_062047_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  136.3 KB
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
*Bump*
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
I Vlog on Facebook I'm aiming to do atleast three vlogs a week my vlogs include daily catch up vlogs, reviews, fitness vlogs and study vlogs I have a lot of ideas and I plan on fitting my vlogs around my lifestyle I'm self teaching my a levels, working full time at a warehouse and modelling too

Ask me anything
there ain't **** all to say. You've said it all mate loll.
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
there ain't **** all to say. You've said it all mate loll.
No questions about what it's like to be a vlogger etc?
Toki the Dumdum
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What's it like to be a vlogger?

emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago

Ask me anything
1)Why did you choose to vlog on Facebook and not on youtube?

2)Do they pay you? On youtube you get paid..2)is it the same with facebook? 3)If so, how much do you make?

4)How many followers do you have?

5)How many views do you get on average?

6)How old are you?

7)fitness vlogs? o wow, do you go the gym? If so, how many hours do you spend there per week?

8) What do you usually eat in a day?

9)How much do you eat a day? (calories,( if you do count them of course))

10) What is your height and weight?

11) Are you single?
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toki the Dumdum)
What's it like to be a vlogger?

It's a lot of fun, it's very exciting. It takes quite a lot of work finding things to Vlog about and planning my vlogs and making my content quality, but I just go with the flow. It can be expensive I pay money sometimes to get more views and likes and to promote my page
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by emily_000)
1)Why did you choose to vlog on Facebook and not on youtube?

2)Do they pay you? On youtube you get paid..2)is it the same with facebook? 3)If so, how much do you make?

4)How many followers do you have?

5)How many views do you get on average?

6)How old are you?

7)fitness vlogs? o wow, do you go the gym? If so, how many hours do you spend there per week?

8) What do you usually eat in a day?

9)How much do you eat a day? (calories,( if you do count them of course))

10) What is your height and weight?

11) Are you single?
1. I had a YouTube account but I wasn't successful im more of a facebooker I have 6 active Facebook pages including a fitness page, photography page and Snapchat page

2. I don't get payed yet I've just started a business page so I can go monetary I started vlogging again on Tuesday you need 1k followers and 20k views in a month from all the videos and they must all be atleast 3 minutes long

3. I have 60 followers on my new page, on my old page I had 500 followers but it wasn't a business page so I couldn't go monetary anyway

4. On my old page on average I got 1.5k views and my record was 5k on my new page I'm on 500+ views for my intro vlog so it's been a good reception so far I'm hoping to get atleast 2.5 k views on average and I want to gey 10k views if I pay like £40 I can get 10k views

5. I'm 18

6. Yes I go to the gym three days a week and for 2 hour sessions so 6 hours a week

7. I normally have a bowl of cereal and a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea for breakfast when I'm at work I have a full English for lunch and a ham and egg sandwich a protein shake for my afternoon break, when I'm not at work I have pork chops, spaghetti bolagnaise or gammon steaks with pasta or rice and a salad and fruit
For tea I normally have grilled chicken or turkey with plain wholewheat pasta and a salad and fruit for dessert and I have a protein shake and like 6 eggs after my night workout and a cup of tea

8. When I'm maintaining I have 3200 calories, when I'm bulking I have 4600 and when I'm cutting I have 2000 calories

9. I'm 6'4 and 88kg

10. Yes I'm single I've just come out of a relationship
emily_000
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
1. I had a YouTube account but I wasn't successful im more of a facebooker I have 6 active Facebook pages including a fitness page, photography page and Snapchat page

2. I don't get payed yet I've just started a business page so I can go monetary I started vlogging again on Tuesday you need 1k followers and 20k views in a month from all the videos and they must all be atleast 3 minutes long

3. I have 60 followers on my new page, on my old page I had 500 followers but it wasn't a business page so I couldn't go monetary anyway

4. On my old page on average I got 1.5k views and my record was 5k on my new page I'm on 500+ views for my intro vlog so it's been a good reception so far I'm hoping to get atleast 2.5 k views on average and I want to gey 10k views if I pay like £40 I can get 10k views

5. I'm 18

6. Yes I go to the gym three days a week and for 2 hour sessions so 6 hours a week

7. I normally have a bowl of cereal and a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea for breakfast when I'm at work I have a full English for lunch and a ham and egg sandwich a protein shake for my afternoon break, when I'm not at work I have pork chops, spaghetti bolagnaise or gammon steaks with pasta or rice and a salad and fruit
For tea I normally have grilled chicken or turkey with plain wholewheat pasta and a salad and fruit for dessert and I have a protein shake and like 6 eggs after my night workout and a cup of tea

8. When I'm maintaining I have 3200 calories, when I'm bulking I have 4600 and when I'm cutting I have 2000 calories

9. I'm 6'4 and 88kg

10. Yes I'm single I've just come out of a relationship
do you have instagram? if so what is your username?
SavageRyan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What kind of reviews are you planning on doing? Your study Vlog was cool
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No questions about what it's like to be a vlogger etc?
Curious why facebook over youtube? Although I did try uploading a youtube video once and it took forever so gave up
5hyl33n
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Ooo you do Chemistry A-Level? How’s that going for you?
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
do you consider this as your job
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What made you want to start vlogging in the first place?
Kyxng
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You can tell you are really into yourself and I am struggling to understand why that is.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Who would win in a fight: Ronald McDonald or Colonel Sanders?
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by emily_000)
do you have instagram? if so what is your username?
Nope
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by SavageRyan)
What kind of reviews are you planning on doing? Your study Vlog was cool
Reactions and reviews New drinks, beers, cbd, vaping, food and takeaways and fast food. Film and play reviews etc

Sound I'm gonna do a Vlog now
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Curious why facebook over youtube? Although I did try uploading a youtube video once and it took forever so gave up
I tried vlogging on YouTube but I've not been successful barely get any views and Facebook is my main base I have an OK fanbase on Facebook
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Ooo you do Chemistry A-Level? How’s that going for you?
It's going OK it's tough but I'm having a good go at it I got a D for AS last year and I'm hoping to get a C or B atleast in 2021 when I sit my A level Chemistry exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (226)
67.66%
No (108)
32.34%

Watched Threads