Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Howdy! I’m a baby stripper, only been in the job since december so i’m really new to the scene. I’m so glad i started working at a gentleman’s club, ive never had so much fun in my life, and i never thought i’d find a use for my pole work skills!

that’s besides the point though!

since im pretty new to the scene, a lot has been overwhelming, not just physically, but emotionally too, along with rules and regulations and such.

last weekend i had 2 extremely awkward encounters. Firstly, my best friends DAD came in, i really dont know if he recognised me or not but he kept smirking at me and stuff like that, i tried to just ignore him but i sure as hell felt a little weird. i definitely cringed a few times tok 💀 Secondly, a professor from my university came in, luckily i don’t have him for any lectures as hes in the english department. he asked the bouncer to have me visit him at his table and asked me for a private lap dance, greeting me by name when i came over. i obliged to all events, mainly because it’s all part of my job, but i also was unsure whether i could refuse to be on the pole while he was there or not? i didn’t know so i just carried on with the whole thing.

1. what do i do/how do i deal with situations like the first one?

2. can he get in trouble for what he did? could i have refused to be on stage? how do i deal with this in the future?

any response is helpful unless negative or toxic - just looking for advice and support!!

(posted in a couple categories, wasn’t sure which!)
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hold on, I'll send help

@StrippersOfTsr?
👍
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (119)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (124)
16.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.39%
Isolating with family (51)
6.65%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.91%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.6%
Loneliness (81)
10.56%
Financial worries (32)
4.17%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (72)
9.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed