Vaishnaviakd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey guys.....i really need some solid advice regarding A-Level Psychology......i dont know whether im the only person facing this problem or if there are others like me but after i started doing the past papers for this subject, i realised that the textbook i have does not contain all the specific details that the mark scheme with sample answers show.....im writing my exam in 3 weeks and i really need some advice and suggestions whether i should go for some online tutoring as im a private student or there is some other textbook with everything needed that im not aware of....or any other suggestions you can give me....🙏🙏
lectergraham
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What exam board are you studying for? Depending on which one, their websites usually have specifications in them which you could use. I would also suggest looking up other textbooks for your exam board if you can afford them. You could also approach a local school and ask if a psychology teacher could give you advice etc.
Vaishnaviakd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Im doing Cambridge CIE.....subject code 9990.....i already checked the local school.....they dont have a psychology teacher.....what do you suggest now?
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
The other examples in the mark scheme are there because some colleges teach case study examples that are not in the textbook. Everything you need to know is in that textbook. Just ignore all the alternative answers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (234)
67.24%
No (114)
32.76%

Watched Threads