Can sperm swim through underwear? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Torigracex)
I once had a period about a month late from stress! I really wouldn’t worry, especially as what you did is highly unlikely to result in pregnancy and you’ve already taken two tests. One thing you might want to do is get STI tested and look at getting on some contraception, as on contraception you never ever have to worry about this sort of thing anymore x
Thank you for your share! Did you also experience PMS symptoms such as painful breasts the month you had your period delayed? Because I’m experiencing that and I’m just waiting for my period to arrive
Torigracex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you for your share! Did you also experience PMS symptoms such as painful breasts the month you had your period delayed? Because I’m experiencing that and I’m just waiting for my period to arrive
It was about two years ago now so I honestly can’t remember exact details. As far as I could remember I did, I was worried they were all signs of pregnancy! Turned out all fine I was just stressing too much about everything x
Anonymous #1
It was about two years ago now so I honestly can’t remember exact details. As far as I could remember I did, I was worried they were all signs of pregnancy! Turned out all fine I was just stressing too much about everything x
Alright, thank you for that! Btw, what measures did you do to manage your stress?
Torigracex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Alright, thank you for that! Btw, what measures did you do to manage your stress?
Mostly just doing things I enjoy. Exercise is AMAZING for lowering stress levels so whenever I’m stressed I go to the gym a lot. Do more of whatever hobbies you enjoy (for me that’s art and horse riding). My boyfriend was also a big support because it’s scary thinking you might be pregnant even when you know there’s virtually no chance you could be! x
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not possible, sperm need a fairly niche environment to survive.
Anonymous #1
Mostly just doing things I enjoy. Exercise is AMAZING for lowering stress levels so whenever I’m stressed I go to the gym a lot. Do more of whatever hobbies you enjoy (for me that’s art and horse riding). My boyfriend was also a big support because it’s scary thinking you might be pregnant even when you know there’s virtually no chance you could be! x
Thanks! That was a big help. Will post here if anything new happens
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (339)
60.43%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.17%
No- I want it (153)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (40)
7.13%

Watched Threads