Can i take psychology A-level if i want to do medicine? Watch

Amarachi IB
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I had a clear vision of what A-levels I wanted to do: Chemistry, Biology, and Psychology. I wanted to try psychology because I found the topics in it interesting. I talked to my form leader and he says that it might not be a good choice. he says my other options are an AS in maths (because im not strong in it) Chemistry, Biology, and also RS because it is my best subject and im most likely to get an A. im worried that Rs isn't the best choice for medicine and am looking for advice on this.especialy if somone has done psycology and gone on to do medicine? please help!
kiyuni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If you’re interested in Psychology then go for it! I’m currently studying it and I love it. I’m not sure how it works in England, but if you already have the required subjects for medicine then I don’t see why not, I’d say it’s about your happiness and how much you enjoy the courses you choose No point in regretting it in a few years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (229)
67.75%
No (109)
32.25%

Watched Threads