Need people willing to help me by sharing stories of experiences with dementia Watch

13SJIqbal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am currently starting my Graphic Design exam and I am attempting to get some information on people who have experiences with dementia and Alzheimer's. I would be so grateful if anyone who has stories or personal experiences with someone who has dementia. I do not need names so you can post anonymously, Thank You.
Marina_w
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 13SJIqbal)
Hi, I am currently starting my Graphic Design exam and I am attempting to get some information on people who have experiences with dementia and Alzheimer's. I would be so grateful if anyone who has stories or personal experiences with someone who has dementia. I do not need names so you can post anonymously, Thank You.
I work in dementia team in the hospital
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(For a graphic design exam? :confused: )
13SJIqbal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
(For a graphic design exam? :confused: )
Hi, yes this is for my graphic design exam as my brief I am relating to dementia, and attempting to gather information on the effects of dementia and look at peoples stories so I can be more sensitive when it comes to creating a final piece.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads