The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish speaking exam

I am starting to plan my presentation for my Alevel speaking exam and I am struggling to think of a good topic that isn’t one that everyone will pick, any ideas?
Original post by Freyahackney
I am starting to plan my presentation for my Alevel speaking exam and I am struggling to think of a good topic that isn’t one that everyone will pick, any ideas?

water scarcity (and not just in LIDCs)
Hi, I´ve posted some ideas on my IG account (@spanish_no_panic) : catholicism in Spain, poverty, farmers, carnival, brain drain, Spain´s new government, Venezuela, architecture, manadas in Spain, la sanidad,... Go for a topic that you like to discuss in English. Buena suerte.
Original post by DeliaMoreno
Hi, I´ve posted some ideas on my IG account (@spanish_no_panic) : catholicism in Spain, poverty, farmers, carnival, brain drain, Spain´s new government, Venezuela, architecture, manadas in Spain, la sanidad,... Go for a topic that you like to discuss in English. Buena suerte.

Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Freyahackney
Thank you so much :smile:

I forgot to say...once you have your topic reduce it so that is looks sthg interesting for you and the examiner. For example, if you like LatinAmerican dances, go for LatinAmerican dances since 1990 or if you like Spanish society, reduce it to Social changes in Madrid since 1990. Hope it makes sense, mucha suerte.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending